26

"What are the girls doing here?" Yunjin asked Jinsol.

"They're sleeping over." Jinsol answered. "You'll get to sleep in the same room as us, just not beside me."

"So I can't hold you?" Jinsol just pats her head in response then leaves to help her friends with their things.

--------

"Let's watch a movie." Jinsol suggested. The girls have already changed into pajamas. Yunjin tries to hug Jinsol but she only gets ignored. "Not now, baby."

"Sorry Yunjin unnie." Jiwoo laughs and sits on Jinsol's lap. "Jinsol unnie is mine tonight."

Yunjin leaves and goes to the kitchen. When she gets there, she hears Sullyoon and Hwarang talking.

"Give me your number." Hwarang said. "I'm going to call you sometime."

"What's going on here?" Yunjin shows herself.

"Yunjin, umm..."

"Why are you talking in private? And why did you ask for her number?" the two remain silent. They were trying to think of valid reasons to answer.

"Oh, I get it." they thought they got caught. "You wanted to court her so you asked for her number."

"That's not-" Sullyoon tried but Hwarang cut him off.

"Yeah, that's exactly what's happening." Hwarang smiles awkwardly.

"Alright... I'll just get water and leave you two alone. Good luck." Yunjin said and left.

"Why'd you say you were courting me?!" Sullyoon tried not to yell.

"That way it'd be easier for us to talk without Jini getting suspicious." Hwarang defends.

"Jini knows. Why would she get suspicious?"

"I'll tell you everything another time."

-----------

"Lily's sleeping with me in my room." Haewon announced.

"Gay." Jinsol mumbled.

"Your girl has been asking for your attention the whole night. Isn't that pretty gay?"

"No, it's cute." Jinsol replied. Yunjin smiled.

They all went into the room. It was a guest room which included two beds that they pushed together. It also had a couch where Yunjin was going to sleep in.

"You're still sleeping on the couch by the way." Jinsol reminded.

"Didn't you call me cute 10 minutes ago?"

"So? You're still getting a punishment. You asked for it."

"Fine." Yunjin said. She got on her bed and faced the wall, still pouting. Jinsol went to her and gave her a peck.

"Goodnight, cutie." Jinsol chuckled and gave a few more kisses on her face. "Love you."

"Love you too."

--------

In Haewon's room

"Why is Jini pretending like she doesn't know anything?" Lily asked.

"She's not pretending." Haewon replied. "She doesn't remember."

"What do you mean?"

"The day Sullyoon left, Jini tried to commit suicide." Haewon started to tear up.

"I remember that day a lot. Jini was heartbroken, crying and screaming. Taerae had to tie her to a chair so that she couldn't hurt herself."

"Her eyes... She looked so miserable and hopeless. I tried to talk to her but she just kept on sobbing. I tried to call Sullyoon but she didn't answer. It hurt remembering the fact that I couldn't do anything to help her."