chapter 16- much deserved love

[A month later]

Jade's pov♧

The past month has been rather quiet,just studying hanging out and spending time with each other.

Ryan decided to do online school until the baby was born because he wasn't dealing with anybody talking bout him or his child.

Ryan's dad won the assault case and Ryan's mother is going to jail for about a year.

Ryan had the gender reveal party and It's a girl,Carmen and I have been taking Aspen out shopping a couple times and baby sitting her when her parents are put of town or if Carmen's parents can't baby sit.

Aspen has grown fond of me and Carmen and usually sticks with us when ever she gets the chance.

And now today we get to pick her up from school,I had to go all out and get her favorite starbucks drink and a cake pop.

"Jade! Carmen!" Aspen yells before jumping into my arms and hugging me tightly.

I hug her back and put her back down.

"How was school?" Carmen questions her while I strap her into her car seat.

"It was good,I told off that bully Rio." Aspen says proudly and Carmen laughs.

"We got you starbucks." I tell her and her eyes light up.

"Yay thank you aunt jade!" she cheers as I hand her her stuff.

"You ready to go?" Carmen questions me and I nod and we start to drive off back to my house.

My parents went back overseas for work,Jay has been out buying baby clothes for Ryan.

I've stayed clean for about two months so far, I've gotten about three tattoos in the past week.

They're fairly small and same did hurt more than others especially Carmen's birthday in Roman numerals on my fore arm along with a semi colon on my shoulder,and a butterfly on my shoulder blades.

By the time we got into the drive way Aspen was passed out.

I carried her inside and put her on the couch and threw a blanket over her.

"I'm hungry wanna order something or make something?" I ask Carmen who was putting food in spider's bowl.

"Let's just get take out." Carmen says walking over with spider in her arms.

Carmen and I order pizza for Aspen and Sushi for us since she doesn't like fish.

We put on a movie and Aspen wakes up at the smell of pizza.

♧♧♧

Carmen was helping Aspen with her homework at the kitchen counter, then I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

"Why are you here?" I question sienna who's on the other side of the door.

"I can't come say hello to my favorite ex?" she questions rather dramatically.

"Favorite ex? sienna be real you cheated on me,told people about our intimate life,not to mention laughed in my face when I was in the hospital after trying to kill myself,outed me to the school,Bullied me,accused me of faking it when I would cut and have break downs...joke about my time in the physc ward and my time in juvie,and you have the audacity to call me your favorite ex?" I rant angrily and I feel Aspen grab my hand that was clenched into a fist.

"Aunt Jade,calm down." Aspen says softly,She looked scared;she's never seen me angry before.

"I'm fine Aspen go with Carmen please." I sigh and she nods before running off to Carmen.