chapter 2- House parties

[A few weeks later]

Carmen's Pov☆

It was now October and I was at Jade's house again,everyone was there except for Ryan who was at work.

Jade and Jay were playing uno on the floor and from the looks of it jade was winning.

Suki was passed out on the couch along with Mai.

I was scrolling on my phone until I heard Jay groan in defeat as jade won.

I laughed a bit as jade smirked at him smugly.

Mai woke up and got on her phone.

"Jade are you still holding that house party for your birthday?" Mai asked jade who was getting up from the floor.

"Yea but I'll have to figure out who to invite and make sure it doesn't get crashed again like last time." Jade said sitting next to me and resting her head in my shoulder.

I blush harshly at this,Ugh I hate this soo much!!

"Just don't invite sienna or those jocks,or the cheerleaders." Mai suggests.

"I guess but we are never inviting sienna or her friends anywhere near this house." Jade says sternly and Mai nods.

"Jay you're in charge of drinks and snacks." Jade says and Jay nods.

"I heard party!" suki says jumping up from the couch.

"Suki will be incharge of decorations." Jade says and suki smiles broadly.

"Carmen,you have to most important job of all." Jade says smiling at me.

" what's that jade?" I question rolling my eyes playfully.

"Music." she says getting up from the couch.

"I want you to make a playlist,I'll text you the artists." she says walking over to Jay and pulls his hair before running off.

"Gah! you are so dead!" Jay says before running after jade.

"Are they always like this?" I ask suki who is recording them wrestling on the floor.

"Yes,you should see them when their drunk." suki laughs.

"Oi you two get off each other." Mai says and they immediately stop.

" I'm taking suki to Mc Donald's you guys have 5 minutes to get in the car before you're left behind." Mai yells shaking her keys.

suki climbs onto Mai's back as they walk to the car and jade and I drag Jay along to the car.

☆☆☆

we were now at a random park and I watched as Jay tired climbing onto the monkey bars.

"You're gonna get stuck again Jay don't try it!" Mai yells at Jay who is now stuck between the monkey bars somehow.

Jade was sleeping in my lap,she had been running away from a crow that was chasing her.

her mouth was slightly opened and her hair was in her face.

I moved it out the way and she smiled softly.

I smiled and ran my hand through her hair.

I watched as mai and suki struggled to get Jay unstuck from the monkey bars.

they eventually got him out after about 20 minutes.

we left after that and I had to drag jade to the car since she was still sleeping.

once we got back to her house suki helped me get her into bed.

It was the weekend and my parents were out of town for two weeks.