God, I love her...so much.

"Emerald," Lauren called to me, drawing me from my thoughts as I gazed out of the window onto the view of the ocean straight from our bedroom. I turned to her with a toothless grin, and she tilted her head while walking closer to me. "You okay baby?"

"Yeah," I answered softly, blushing as her hands went around my waist and she kissed my cheek. "I'm still just so shocked and speechless..." she eyed me patiently as I slowly shook my head before looking into her softened gaze. "How long did it take you to plan this?"

"I started around a month or two ago," she shrugged, making me smile. "When you told me about the Winter Show, I booked this trip like three days later after getting more details from Charlie-" I laughed, and she did as well. "Then once I was off my crutches and could walk pretty well, I'd leave the house almost everyday to get things and be back before you were off."

"Wait a minute, where'd you hide it all??"

"Hunter's place," Lauren snickered and I rolled my eyes while laughing as well. "Everytime we went to see her, I'd be nervous because you'd get a little too close to finding them."

"It was right under my nose the whole time?" She nodded with a prided smile, making my bite my lip before poking her sides. "Rude-"

"I'm sorry," she giggled. "I just...I really wanted to surprise you with this, no hints or nothing. And this is only the beginning by the way, there's more to come-" My eyes got wide and my eyebrows shot up as I looked at her, and she gasped a little. "Shit, I've said too much-"

"No no, I'm intrigued," I smiled and held tight onto her so she couldn't run away. "What else is there?"

"It's a surprise Emerald, I can't tell you." My hands went to cup her face. Lauren then stared at me for a second before glancing at my lips and leaning in to sensually kiss them. I smirked into it, knowing exactly what she was doing. "You wanna order some food or head to a restaurant?" she muttered while kissing me still.

"Mm... I want you to tell me what else is there-" my girlfriend broke the kiss with a groan that I couldn't help but laugh at. "You ain't slick Michelle."

Now turning us around to where I could sit her on the bed and straddle her lap, I continued to peck her lips.

"I'm not telling you Sade." Her hands slid from my thighs to my behind as she spoke into the now sultry kiss.

"Come on, can I at least get a hint?" I asked, moving my lips to kiss just under her ear, and I smirked when hearing her breath get caught in her throat. "Just a tiny one?" I whispered.

Hands then slid up to hold firmly onto my waist, as if she was fighting to resist. As of now, I didn't even care for an actual answer anymore. It started off as me joking, but now that same excitement from this morning had returned.

Lauren let out a shuddering breath once my hand found its way up her shirt and began massaging her breast.

"You know what," she whispered breathlessly as I took off her shirt, then mine, before leaning her back onto the bed. "We can just order in-"

"Mhm," I mumbled before passionately connecting our lips again.

~~~~~~~

After the first of what would probably be many heated sessions between us today, Lauren ordered us room service before deciding to get in the shower. The two of us were naked already, so she took the robe from beside the bed, leaving me to wrap up in the bed sheet.

Just as I was about to search for my phone, I heard it ring. A faint smile curved onto my lips once seeing Hunter's face on the screen. She didn't even greet me with her usual hello as I answered,