"Have you two seriously not spoken at all since then?" Kingston shook his head again, quietly sniffling. Hunter's mouth curved into a sympathetic pout. "Oh King..."

Kingston chuckled dryly once looking at her then behind him a little,

"Guess we should've gone our separate ways for college like they did huh?"

Hunter glanced behind him as well, and smiled at the sight of her two best friends.

"Honey those two over there are in a league of their own. It's despicable," she said, making Kingston snicker at her comment. Watching them for a second, they both subtly shook their heads.

Lauren was sitting atop the counter of the downstairs kitchen with her arms draped over her girlfriend's shoulders as Sade stood between her legs, rubbing her hands along Lauren's thighs. Their smitten giggles were heard before Lauren dipped her head further down, and the sound of their lips meeting came next.

"Doesn't sound like much investigating going on over there!!" Kingston jokingly exclaimed their way, making Hunter laugh.

Sitting up straight with Sade's hands now on her waist, Lauren turned her body to look slightly behind her.

"You hating?"

"Yep," he quipped with the pop of his lips. "Hard as hell."

Sade snickered. "Too damn bad-"

"Shut up Sade," Kingston chuckled.

Walking over to the couple in the kitchen, he and Hunter discussed with them where other possible clues could be to speed the game along. And though tension was without a doubt in the air, the rest of the night was very chill and laid back.

Never Have I Ever was the last game played, and it was definitely the right choice. Things that most of them hadn't done in high school had mostly been checked off the list now for most of the group, leaving their other friends humorously stunned.

Aria's POV:

Aria's POV:

The next morning, we'd gotten an early start on the day.

Silas cooked breakfast for everyone and it'd been so long, I'd forgotten just how good that man can make breakfast. Ivy, Kira, and Joi had gotten on the road to head to Tampa right after, leaving the rest of us to catch up amongst ourselves for a little while. The energy between Silas and Kingston was so tense and I really wished they'd just talk to each other.

What Kingston did was messed up of course, but it was years ago, and I miss the seven of us as a group. And even the eight of us with Tina included. I missed that bond, and those laughs we shared. We're grown now, but just like last night, we can still make those memories. And before anyone decides to move away again or have kids, I want us to still enjoy our youth with each other before it becomes years or decades in between us seeing each other.