- Pretties girl I've seen -

NEW TRAGIC OC TIME!!! HIS NAME IS JUDAZ!!!
Trigger Warning: Character death, mention of car accident!
If these trigger you by any chance, please do not read this, your mental health is important!

————————>

The air conditioning brushed against Judaz and Claire. The radio station playing quietly and the faint humming from Claire put Judaz at a state of peace. Today Claire wore her dyed purple hair in a ponytail and she wore the pink sweater that Judaz knitted for her.

The humming stops abruptly as a frown forms on Claire's face. Her facial expression is now a somber look.

As the humming stopped, Judaz looked over at her. He frowned too as he didn't like seeing Claire in such a sad state. She hadn't been to happy lately and it hurt Judaz to see her in such a state.

"Is everything alright, dear?"

Claire's expression softens as she smiles sadly.

"No." She admits as it gets quiet.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Judaz asks softly. Claire smiled slightly at the gentleness in his voice.

"...I don't feel pretty, Judaz." Claire's voice breaks but no tears escape her eyes. She's focused on the road in front of her.

"I feel like I'm not thin enough, not pretty enough for people, it hurts to even look in the mirror every morning." Claire sniffles snd shakes her head.

"I always thought you were the prettiest girl I'd ever seen."

.....

But of course....

That conversation was so long ago...

Judaz lay on his couch alone, his body was in so much pain, but he didn't dare take the pain meds he was given. The apartment that was once full of laughter and happiness was now a mess. The quietness in the apartment was no longer foreign to Judaz after everything else. He was used to how quiet it was. The apartment was in dire need of cleaning but right now....

He just didn't have the energy for it...

Claire's soft humming and giggling now only echoed in the silence of the dirty apartment.

Judaz lets out a sigh as he reached for his phone in his hoodie pocket, pulling out in front of him, turning it on. The brightness felt so blinding to Judaz, but he didn't care. He paid no mind to the throbbing migraine he was having. He slowly opened his voicemail box and tapped on the most recent voicemail he received from Claire.

Another sigh escapes Judaz. He began to play the voicemail out of desperation to hear her beautiful voice one more time.

"Judaz..." The voicemail begins, it's Claire's voice. She sounds crestfallen. Her beautiful voice was strained.

"Can you come today? I know we agreed to meet during my lunch break another day, but I really need to see you right now. I'm having such a hard week and I just need your reassurance, pleasing respond whenever possible, I love you."

The voicemail ended.. 

The words "I love you." Echo quietly and it only made Judaz want to cry more and more.

If it weren't for that car accident, she would've still been alive, still here and happy. The apartment would still be the good kind of loud.

Of course, now that was impossible...

"I love you, Claire. I love you more than anything in the world." Judaz mumbles as the tears that burn like acid begin to roll down his cheek.

- Chapter End -