- Tears -

Context here: Vivianne is Bam's half sister, and the household they live isn't the best at all. Bam is a drug addict and she also struggles with mental illness (Yes this will remind you of the show Euphoria, I didn't know that show was a thing until a while ago and I made these characters about a year ago) and her parents have paid attention to Bam so much because they fear that Bam with end up hurting herself or someone else. This leaves Vivianne who is the 'Glass Child' (or however you phrase it idk) This normally leaves Vivianne alone by herself and having to fend for herself.
Trigger warnings: Mentions of Drugs and alcohol. Mentions of Domestic violence.

Vivianne's POV.
-------------------------->

I'm in my room currently, I'm curled up in a ball and laying on my bed. My fluffy purple blanket is drapped over me. Mom and Dad have their minds stuck to my sister again. Bam ran out of the house in a fit of anger and now mom and dad are getting ready to find her. We hadn't even ate dinner yet. I hear the front door open and close as my parents left the house without saying goodbye or anything to me at all. The TV show I'm watching closes to an end as I realize that I finished the final season again.

I get up, as if my body is on autopilot, I'm walking out of my room and I walked to Bam's room. Her room was a messy nightmare, but I knew where she kept all the items she'd want to be kept secret. I was digging around and there it was, Bam's bag of joints and weed. I notice there's a lighter in the bag. I feel myself glaring at the bag, as if to say 'This is all your fault' or say 'It's your fault my sister is like this!' to an object. I feel as sorts of emotions all at once and quickly get up, the bag is still in my hand. Throwing in the garbage in our house wouldn't stop her from looking to find them, and it was at that moment I finally felt myself thanking God that we lived near a huge lake. With idea in my mind I quickly slipped my shoes on and ran out of the house.

It was thankfully not too dark out and I could see where I was going. I reached the dock of the lake and threw the bag in the lake. I feel all the anger wash away for a moment, but I knew that this would only last so long until she got her hands on more drugs to rot her brain with. I watched as the bag and all it's items float away. I sighed and made my way back to the house. No one is even home but me. Not even an animal to keep myself occupied. It's just me in the house.

"Maybe I should make dinner.." I say aloud to absolutely no one, not even myself. I decided to get dinner ready, as plain and simple as it was, I finally settled with make some sort of pasta dish that my aunt made when I was younger and way before I moved into Bam's house with her dad. My family is confusing to say the least. I'm Bam's half-sister, my mother had gotten pregnant with me by obviously Bam's father, then he left us right after I was born and then I guess he had met Bam's biological mother and then had her. I didn't know what happened to Bam's mom, but she hates when I ask. Then me and my mom moved into this house as we had lived with my aunt before.

As I waited for the water to boil, the front swings open and in comes Bam and our parents. Bam's still upset. I look at her and she's staring daggers at me. I feel like she's upset with me. She walked toward me and simply asked me this:

"Where are they?"

I stare at her, but before I could answer, Bam shoved me to the ground, "WHERE ARE THEY!?" She shouts, my heart race quickens, "I-I- I have no clue what your talking about, I barely came out of my room today!" I reply quietly. "No, stop lying, your a fucking sneak! Where is the bag!?" She demands more and more. "Vivi..what bag?" My mother asks, that's backed up with my dad asking me the same thing. I feel my blood boil. I got up and glared at them. I turned to my sister, "They're fucking gone!" I yell. She looked at me, her face was pale. "I fucking threw them in the lake, so there! That's your fucking answer!" I yelled again. Bam was pissed after that, beyond pissed, and she grabbed the nearest thing and threw it, and it shattered to the ground. All it's glass pieces are all over the ground. I knew what it was. "That was special...that was FUCKING special, you- you-" before I finished that sentence, I began sobbing as my parents we yelling at Bam. She was yelling back at them. I could hear the bubbling come from the stove. The water was steaming hot. I didn't even get up to stop it. Bam was dragged into my parents room and the yelling continues. Then my parents yell at each other and Bam runs out of the room and back to hers. The door slams shut and I hear my parents arguing and then that's where the beating happened.

My body shakes violently but I got up and made sure the water stopped boiling and despite my tears, I finished dinner. I grabbed four plates and sets of silverware and set the table as nicely as I could. I dished up pasta of my own and figured that the rest would get their own. "Dinner's done!" I shout, but no one comes out as they normally did. Instead it's just me at the table. There I am, mumbling grace and I began pathetically eating dinner by myself, so conversations to be had.

It's all just yelling and sobbing.

------> Chapter over!