Character Origins XD

SoOoO yeah....

Bamshee, Sunny, and Max: These three live an odd life, their entire family is trained assassins, and Lowkey get paid to kill someone for a client, so almost like being Hitmen and Hitwomen, nonetheless, their home life isn't all that bad, minus the fact that their entire family is full of mentally exhausted people and shit. Also, their entire family has a tattoo that they ALL have, they get it really early on in their life, the tattoo is question is just a broken heart with stars around it. Also, canonly, Max is Sunny and Bamshee's cousin, this is because Max's actual parents have fled this life of being an assassin/Hitman and they couldn't take Max with, leaving Bamshee and Sunny's mom and dad to take Max as their own. Max, Sunny, and Bamshee are all super close with each other. He also has a multitude of siblings.

Mimzy's Origin/Backstory: Mimzy was born into a family in which her parents weren't fit for taking care of kids, she also lived in a pretty much middle class family and she never really had much as a child, her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was a person who abused substances, Mimzy's dad wasn't a good man whatsoever, but Mimzy's mother was a great mother, at least she tried to be, she was there physically for Mimzy, but never there mentally, her mom is currently in rehab. Mimzy was just exposed to things she shouldn't have been exposed too, such as Drinking, drugs, and to her perverted uncle. Mimzy has been in and out of therapy because of such events in her childhood that has traumatized her, she is also trying to get out of drinking but for her it's hard right now.

Bemnezia's Origin/Backstory: He's a plain and simple guy, Bemnezia's parents divorced a long time ago, when he was 5 years old, but he still goes about living with his mom and dad, he doesn't really get much sleep and is honestly a pretty insecure person, he tries to keep himself out of trouble but has gotten into some huge trouble before, he tries to keep his grades up but he just doesn't seem to have motivation for much, he tries to be the best person and student but isn't so good at that. He doesn't like the idea of drugs and it makes him fear of addiction, as mentioned in his trivia, he's gotten drunk before, but refuses to touch alcohol ever again as a fear of addiction.

Bam's Origin/Backstory: Bam was born into a mental abusive household, to her parents, Her father was a deity/God of some sort and her mom was just a plan human, eventually Bam had enough and ran away, she was in and out of homeless shelters and had to resort to some pretty bad things to get money (Examples being: Pickpocketing, Prostitution, etc.) And then one day, she gotten herself into a freak accident and ended up into the hospital, in the process Bam met Charles, who was the man who saved her life, and Bam considers Charles to be her "Guardian Angel". Currently Bam has a girlfriend named May, and a child named Jamie. Bam is also one who deals with really bad seasonal depression and drug addiction, but is trying hella hard to stay sober.

Moon and Asher's backstory: Moon was just born into a household with her sister Bela, Moon has some pretty heavy anxiety and is heavily paranoid, her only escape from all of this paranoia and anxiety was music and playing in band, she is still in band (Or a marching Band) and she plays percussion and finds it to be the only thing she's good at, when she attended school she met Asher, who was in the same grade as her, and Asher played a saxophone, but has since them left band to pursue her dream of being a singer. Asher was just born into a family that would never stop arguing and was overall just a shitty family, then she ran away at 16 and then was adopted by my OC Spencer. Through time, Moon and Asher have bonded heavily and that has turned into a platonic relationship between the two, Moon is only really close to her sister Bela and Asher.

Joey and Carlos: Carlos was born into a happy family, but sadly her parents passed away in a fire, resulting in Carlos getting pretty bad burn scars, and she now has a "Mask" or "Prosthetic Face" (Some Sally Face shit ig) and is REALLY insecure about it. At 10 years old she was put in an orphanage in which she met Joey, and the two hit it off the bat and became super duper close friends. Eventually the two left that orphanage, and eventually they both became inseparable, then one day Carlos learned her closest friend had drowned and she'd never see him again.

Memory's origin/backstory: Memory was born a long time ago, to be more specific about in the 1920's, she died of an illness that spread and now roams the afterlife, as a child, she was fixated on becoming a teacher as education was something she loved, Memory was then "Gifted" the role of being almost like the grim reaper, she currently is like a guide to those new to the afterlife and guides them through things, she can present herself to those of the living if she so chooses to, she is typically seen helping and hanging out with kids. She normally is a calm person who enjoys when others are given a chance at life, but feels those who have done terrible things (Cough Wheeze Taybi Wheezing and coughing) do not deserve second chances.

Rosslyn's Backstory: Rosslyn was confirmed to be a porcelain doll who somehow came alive, she isn't a child/adult murdering doll who is bloodthirsty, she actually just enjoys scaring others and spooking them, she's a calm person who loves Horror Movies. Rosslyn was originally owned by Sunny before Rosslyn was alive and "Possessed" nonetheless, Rosslyn enjoys Cupid's company and the two just like to insult others they hate and they both enjoy watching Horror Movies. Rosslyn also enjoys spending time with Venus and they both like watching the sunset.

-----

Chapter End!
If you have questions, please ask in comments!
Characters mentioned such as: May, Bela, and Taybi Don't belong to me they belong to StarryStarlights and those are his characters not mine, he has given me permission to use them, so credits go to him.