- I couldn't care less -

Ahh, my OC Bemnezia and him being a fucking rebellious fuck!

------
Bemnezia's POV.

I've always fucking hated school, everything fucking about it, God the school I go to sucks, If I could burn the place down, I would've by now, Okay, okay, maybe I should calm down, but seriously I hate my fucking school, c'mon you hear so many people say they wanna burn their school down, so don't say I'm crazy, almost everyone I know hates school, so fuck off.

I try my best and I'm punished for being "Rebellious" or being a "Disruptive Student" or some kid with mental issues. God I hate school and almost everyone there. Now, I've made quite a name for myself, I've earned some titles here and there and I take pride in it, I'm near getting expelled which I think is a win for me, and I'm pretty sure I hold the most suspensions and detentions ever given to a person, which I think is hilarious.

I never really cared about grades to be honest, but I try keeping them up, but I mainly fail with that. God with my shit grades I'm shocked I haven't been held back once, and before you ask, I don't exchange gross favors for teacher's sexual pleasure just for a higher grade, I don't wanna ruin a career for something. With my shit grades, I don't think I'll ever graduate, but oh fucking well, I couldn't care about that.

---

Now let's get on to what happened today. Today I was just sitting in my History class when the teacher, who is probably the nicest women I've met, got a call and then she told me I had to go down to the principal's office, I got up and walked out, ignoring that I had eyes on me. I walked down that hallway and walked in the office, and they waved at me and asked me to sit down, so I did.

"Do you know why you're in here?" They asked, I rolled my eyes, "Giving me another Suspension, what'd I do now, huh?" I said, "No, your here because I want to talk about your behavior and grades." The principal said, "Oh great, my "Rebellious" Behavior, such a tragedy it is." I said, air-quoting the word 'Rebellious' when I said it. "Bemnezia, this isn't a time for games, you do realize you're on the verge of being expelled, right?" "Right you are, but do you see me caring, I couldn't care less about this school, in fact, I hate it here." I said, smirking. "Look, Bemnezia, you have a long history of disrupting class, hurting others, breaking dress-code, being late nearly all the time, and you've been suspended and given detention too many times." The principal told me, I chuckled at that, "Okay, but like, breaking dress-code isn't horrible right?" I asked, "Bemnezia you have practically ruined that uniform, you-" "I didn't ruin my uniform, I just gave it a makeover, it looked so boring so I made it into something I like." I interrupted her, it was true, the uniform's this school had were boring as hell and so I took it upon myself and gave it a makeover. "Bemnezia, all I ask is why?" "Why what?" "Why you treat others so...harsh, you barely even try anymore, what happened?" She asks me, I felt myself cringe internally, "Look, do you really think all of this is gonna help me? Do you think I'm gonna look back at my experience here and say I liked it?" I asked, "God, it's already obvious that I hate it here, people here suck and all I get called is slurs down the hallway, rumors here spread like wildfire, and I get called "Disruptive" for being myself!" I raised my voice, which made the room silent, "Do you guys really think me being myself is fucking disruptive!? I just want to be me! And I can't because I get punished, God.." I finally stopped yelling, "Bemnezia, we'll talk about this later, you're free to leave." She said, and I got up and walked out.

I couldn't wait for what my dad would say when I got home.

---- Chapter End! -----