You Saved My Life how could I ever repay you?

Context XD: Basically my OC Bam, had run away from home because of toxic parents and shit like that. She had to do some...uh not so good stuff for money (Bam had to do like uh... prostitution, stealing, etc etc) and one day as she's doing her thing, basically a whole like freak accident happened, and that resulted in Bam getting like terribly hurt, and someone by the name of Charles finds her and yeah, just read the story and you'll find out.

Charles Pov:

I was wandering around, my hands in my pockets, it was a little cold outside, curse me for not bringing a sweater and being stuck with a stupid button up T-Shirt. I sighed as the wind picked up, and more and more time passed and it just got darker. I could hear the distant chatter of citizens from around me. I never was one for the cold to be honest, I prefered it to be sunny and warm, but clearly where I was, that never was even imagined, you see the place I currently was at, It was NEVER warm, the place was a wreck, a terrible mess it was. It was always cold here, overall shitty weather.

I seemed to be zoning out, when a sudden scream popped me out of that 'Trance'. It heard it mainly in my left ear, I first thought it could've just been someone playing around, as I tried walking forward but something stopped me from walking away. I turned to where I heard the scream and wandered forward, feeling an odd sense of dread. I looked over and saw a girl, she laid on the ground and a pool of blood underneath her. I went wide-eyed at the sight and ran to her, my hands began to shake violently at the sight. I searched my pockets, trying to find my phone, but unfortunately never found it, that's when I really did begin to panic. "Shit, shit, shit.." I stammered, I didn't know what to do at this minute. I noticed the wound and where the blood was coming from, I cursed myself more and more for not having a sweater to cover the wound. "Please..." She stammered out, I looked at her, "Do- do you have a phone on you?" I rushed my words, "N-No.." She said. "What- Your name, what's your name?" I asked, "Bam, Bam Evans." She said, "Am-Am I gonna die? Please I don't wanna die alone, please stay.." Her breath became labored. "I'm here, I-I'm here I promise, you're gonna be okay, stay with me please." I said, my breath was shaky.

I gently picked her up, slinging her arm around my neck, with her covering the wound on her stomach. I ran for dear life to the nearest hospital, which thankfully was close enough to where I was originally. I rushed in and instantly people rushed to me and took the girl away, rushing her away as well. "Sir what's your name." Someone asked, "It-It's Charles, Charles Robbins." I said, The doctor nodded, "What's the name of the girl you brought in?" They asked, "I-It's Bam Evans." I responded, The doctor nodded and took me to the waiting room.

I inpatiently tapped my foot in dread, I was terrified for any sort of bad news I'd get, I felt so so tired. Until a doctor came up to me, he didn't have any sort of expression I couldn't see as one hiding bad news, "You're Charles Robbins?" They asked, looking at a clipboard and at me afterwards, I nodded and took a deep breath. "Bam, she's okay, if you hadn't been there, she wouldn't passed away, You saved her." They said, I nodded in response, "Can...can I see her?" I asked quietly, "That's why I'm here, she requested to see you." They smiled, I got up and let the doctor lead the way, eventually we got to the hospital room and I saw the girl looking out the window.

"E-Excuse me?" I spoke up, she looked over and gave me a light smile as I pulled a chair close the hospital bed. "I...I can't possibly thank you enough." She said, "I...You basically saved my life out there, how could I ever repay you?" Bam said, "You don't need to do anything, I'm just glad you're okay." I responded, she nodded. Her blond hair was messy, and her makeup smeared, along with her lip being busted. "This is what I get for doing bad shit..." She mumbled, I looked at her, "What?" "I shouldn't have asked him for anything..." She mumbled again, "Asked who?" I asked, "I'm a prostitute, looks like I just payed for my shitty actions with a near death experience." Bam said, I sighed and looked away for a quick second, "You must think I'm gross now.." She muttered, I shook my head, "No, No, I don't think you're gross! I wouldn't judge a person because of something like that." I said, "I mean it's the only way I get money without stealing from others." Bam said, "I don't even have a place to stay and now my life is just falling apart, I've got...I have no one!" Bam began sobbing, I couldn't help but feel awful for her, "Look...You can stay at my place, I live a little far and at the minute I'm just visiting a business partner but, I can offer you a place to stay, I wouldn't mind." I said, she looked at me and smiled, "Really?" "Yeah, I wouldn't mind whatsoever!" I smiled back. She pulled me close and hugged me tightly, surprised at the hug, I slowly hugged back. "Thank you! Thank you!" Her thanking me over and over made me smile. "Well, Bam it is getting late, I best get going." I said, pulling away from the hug. "Aww, But I wanna talk more!" She frowned, "Trust me, I do too, but It's late." I smiled, she nodded and waved goodbye, "Hey! Visit me more!" She called out, I turned around and nodded, "Rest well friend!" I said, waving goodbye to her.

Chapter End!