- Nightmares -

Hello!
This is a Oneshot dedicated to my Davesona/OC named Mille, she has a child named Raina (Classic me)

TW: Mention of child death

--------

Millie wandered around the house, looking around for her daughter, she'd been calling out her name, "Raina! Where are you?" Millie calls out, hearing nothing but silence, she'd looked everywhere for her daughter, but she couldn't find her, so she checked outside, she opened the door, feeling the cool air embrace her like a hug. Millie calls her daughters name again and had walked over to the playset in the backyard, "Raina?" Millie calls out as she saw a figure lay on the ground, the figure looked like Raina...

It was her own little girl, covered in blood.

"RAINA!" Millie yells as she runs to her daughter, she had been sitting on the ground, looking at her little girl, her beautiful hazel eyes that were once full of life now sat in a lifeless and devoid of color state. Millie felt her head throbbing, tears ran down her face as she held her daughters body, weeping and pleading that she still be alive. Millie looks to her left and spotted a bloody knife. Millie cried endlessly, she held her daughter's limp body in her arms, pleading for this to be a joke.

Millie had picked up her daughter's body, holding her in a bridal style, she walked down to the garage and grabbed a shovel, and back to the backyard, and as she weeped, she dug and dug. She finished digging a grave for her own nine year old little girl, and she carefully set her lifeless body in the hole, and began burying her, the tears run down her face. The voices taunted her, screaming at her, laughing and mocking her for her failure.

"You failed as a mother, Millie."

"You couldn't keep her safe, you failed."

"It's all your fault Millie."

Millie looked at the scene in front of her, a grave with her lifeless daughter inside. This was it, she failed as a mother. She couldn't keep her safe from him. He had taken the one joy in her life away, he ripped it away from her. Millie was in agony, it felt like endless waves crushing her.

--------

Millie jolted up, her breath was shaky and heavy, she was sweating bullets. She felt her body almost go limp.

....

"Momma?"

Millie looked over to her right, seeing a little girl, holding a Teddy Bear, and a concerned look on her face.

"Momma, I heard you crying, are you okay?" She asks. Millie is silent as she stares in shock at her daughter, she was alive...she was okay...

"...Raina..." Millie stammered out. Raina smiles, "Yeah, it's me momma!" She smiles, "Was it a bad dream again?" Raina asks, Millie nodded, "It's okay Momma! They'll go away one day!" Raina smiles, "Can I stay with you tonight? So the ghosts in your dreams go away?" She asks, Millie smiles sadly and nods, Raina jumped on her bed and got herself comfortable, "I love you, Momma." She says before yawning. As Millie looks at her little girl who was asleep, she smiled.

"I love you too, Sweetheart."

Chapter End!