𝟏𝟑

¡Errors Ahead!

Dance
Go rush the speaker that booms
I'm killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it
You better gangway
You better hit bull's eye
The kid doesn't play
And if there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby, Vanilla

A dirty song dominates the whole NAIA airport.

The two walk like a model dominating the whole runaway airport, all eyes are on them, who would not if you see the coolest duo in front of you?

Then 'Stunning''  by Curtis Waters continues to dominate the whole corners of the airport, leaving these conservative people grimacing in disbelief.

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point, to the point, no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
Burning 'em if you ain't quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi-hat with a souped-up tempo
I'm on a roll, it's time to go solo

Rollin' in my 5.0
With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby
Waving just to say, "Hi"
Did you stop?
No, I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I bust a left and I'm heading to the next block
That block was dead

The jaw of the adults inside the airport dropped and quickly covered the ears of the young companions. These two beautiful girls just made a show, a dirty show to be exact with a background of aesthetic like song but not.

Yachi's reason for requesting this song was because she liked the tone, it's like a song made just for hot ramp models. It will make you look cool and hot as well.

Kiyoko, who goes with the flow of her girlfriend's crazy idea encircles her arms in Yachi's waist and the show ends with a torrid kiss, leaving earthquake shocks to the audience.

...

Kiyoko gazed at her girlfriend whose eyebrows furrowed. Why the heck did their boss bring them here? They both know their bosses so hard to pursue. Several bullets had hit their bodies and yet they are still alive.

It's already 3 am and they haven't been able to rest after the flight, well they're used to it. Wherever their crazy bosses throw them to hunt and kill but of course whatever happens, their loyalty to their boss will always remain.

Just like in the airport, hospital staff lurks at them, boys, girls even gays. Well, they're used to being the center of attention, they're pretty ladies with big breasts and booty. A lot of guys want them for themselves but they always refused, of course, they stop liking dicks, and they choose to love pussies, their very own cats attached to them.

"Miss, may I ask for Hinata Shoyo's room?"
Yachi asked the nurse who was assigned to the hospital lobby.

The sleepy nurse seemed to wake up to see two beautiful women in front of her.

"My girlfriend is asking you, nurse!"
Kiyoko replied irritated, she was annoyed, especially seeing how the nurse was going over her girlfriend's body.

Well, out of the two of them, Yachi has the most perfect curves and a Barbie-like body.

"G-Girlfriend?.." Her face darkened, if the nurse delayed it a few more seconds her skull would most likely be cracked. "O-Oh sorry. Ah..Her room is in room 301, VVIP floor, ma'am"

Yachi thanked her first before they walked towards the room she was talking about.

"Hot-headed as always" Yachi's eyes rolled at her girlfriend's actions before sighing.
"Anyway, I think I need to change my nail color, babe. What do you think?"
Yachi sweetly asked Kiyoko while they were holding hands.

Kiyoko was stunned, shaking her head as well.

"Aside from you being obsessed with me, I didn't know you're also obsessed with your fucking nails"

Yachi quickly hit her head.

"Fuck you Shimizu Kiyoko. I was never obsessed with you!"
She laughed at her girlfriend's defensive act and hugged her both arms to her waist.

"Okay, okay, it's the other way around.." her face darkened, and desire was evident on her face as she looked at Yachi.
"Fuck you too, babe."

Once again, they kissed torridly, not minding the nurses who just passed by. Their eyes seemed to be bulging, well they're not used to PDAs, they're the conservative ones.

The two stopped when they noticed the rushing nurses, apparently something bad must have happened. There they notice two people they knew well because of the tattoos on their arms. Members of Ichio's Mafia had a tattoo on their arms, a bloody red skull tattoo.

"M-Ma'am...the girl...the girl is gone!"
News of the other, the paleness on the faces of the two gave them an idea of what was happening.

If they're right, that boy must be important for the Ichio's guard to be getting paled like this.

--------------------------
Chapter Unedited

Againnnn 50 comments then the next chapter will be posted tomorrow👀