12

¡Errors Ahead!

"You dare escape huh!?"
Another painful lash hit on the bastard's back causing him to scream in agony.

As he breathed heavily, the bastard Del Fuego's laugh echoed the whole torture room which is located in the mansion's basement. The man looked so tired and wasted, blood oozing out of his body making him look so pale. This bastard seems like a cat that's not yet dead-even managed to laugh like a madman even when facing his bosses who are feared by the world.

Irritation crossed in Bokuto's face, feeling pissed at the bastard. It seems like he wants to follow Bokuto's attitude even laughing at his situation.

"Let them in!"
Oikawa shouts deadly, sending chills in their men's body

The cries of the two people who had just entered inside made this bastard Del Fuego stop and pale even more.

Shaking his head, Del Fuego began to fear and panic as he watched the men of the four demons drag his wife and son.

"In exchange for the life you stole from us, watch how we also kill your fucking family in front of you!"
The dangerous stare of Kuroo pierced the bastard's eyes, making the man feel intimidated.

Mrs. Del Fuego, the pompous woman who degraded and insulted a woman on the street deserves to die. Just like his husband, they both don't have a conscience that their useless son inherited even harassing multiple women every time he goes and has a drink at their bar.

"Watch how I slowly kill your beloved family, motherfucker!"

Gunshots coming from Kuroo's gun quickly echoed around. A mixture of screams and begging could be heard in that room.

"S-Stop! No please don't!" He begged.
"S-SOMEONE ORDERED ME TO KILL HER!"

Del Fuego almost ran out of breath at that cry that stopped the four demons.

His tears flowed as he mourned for his dying wife and son. The brutal demons just shoot their both hands and legs as if they're some sort of puppets.

The four were surrounded by a terrifying aura as Kita approached him, his eyes widening in anger.

"Pardon?"

His cold voice lingers on the bastard's ear as he points his gun at Del Fuego's head.

Trembling, the worthless bastard bends his knees, almost kissing the cold bloody floor. Making it seem like Kita was a king.

"H-He...he's just lurking somewhere and none of you will ever notice"

He laughed out loud and Bokuto, who was already angry with his loud laughter, suddenly fired bullets into his gaping mouth causing his lifeless body to fall to the floor.

"Bullshit!"
He uttered angrily and blew the tip of his gun while clenching his jaw.

Whoever that man the bastard was talking about, they'll surely hunt him down and make sure he will also experience the pain of losing a loved one.

---------------------------------
Chapter Unedited