𝟗

¡Errors Ahead!
Third person pov

When face with a difficult problem do you face it or just run away? In oikawa's case he always run away. He doesn't have the guts to face them, he always run away.

Indeed, a strong person doesn't always mean you are strong.

A sarcastic laugh echoed the hallway, Kuroo stood up and look at the 3 whose faces were indescridable.

"He's still as pretty as ever." He said as he put his arms in both of his pocket.

"He always will. I call dibs." Oikawa replied with a chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Fvcker he's not a thing to just call dibs on." Kita said with a visible frown in his face.

"He's a whole fvcking diamond mine that you can only encounter once in a million year." he added.

"I second that, but you guys should lower your voice down if you don't want those 2 brothers of him beating you up." Bokuto said

"Now that were talking about them where are they?" Oikawa questioned.

"Oh they said they're going to call their father to inform about sho." With kuroo responding to oikawa's question

"That bastard's mouth was a curse" Oikawa complained about what Kirishima said just the other day.

He didn't forget about what he said the other day.

"Just tell me if you don't feel the same way i do, i would love to hear that." Kuroo said sincerely

He didn't need to think about it, he figured out things even before ***** entered his life. He love *****, he won't deny that but Shoyo is always at the top of his priorities.

"Let's not talk about that here."

At the end of Kita's word the door of where shoyo is being operated opened, exposing the sweating doctor.

They rushed towards the doctor, making her more nervous. Kuroo with his usual self, grip the doctors collar a lil bit tighter.

"How's he?" He asked as nervousness crept in his entire body.

"The operation was s-successful, sir" The doctor stuttered, she's still shocked but she need to compose herself as she reminded her mind that she is a fully registered doctor.

The four sighed as Kuroo let go of the doctors colar.

"But you can't still go inside sirs, we will be needing to observe him first before he can be transferred in one of the room here."

"Okay. Make sure to give him the best room out of this hospital i don't care about the cost just obey my words." Kita said

(A/N : yes daddy)

The doctor is hesitating if it is a good idea to reveal what she found in the patient's body. But why not? They have the right to know as it seems like the boy in the room is someone so important to them that they decided to cause a scene.

"I...i discovered a lot of major bruises on his body and i am sorry to tell you this but his back was badly infected. Don't worry i did my best to at least give him antibiotics." The doctor said with a smile on her face before biding her goodbye.

Not even a minute later, Kuroo's phone rang as he put his phone on speaket so the other three can hear Ryuu too.

"Where the fvck are you Ryuu?!" Kuroo shouted at Ryuu who's in the other side of the line.

He heard him sighed, as if the man in the other line was in anger.

"I-i had to sign a few important things, boss but don't worry i am now on my way to where you-"

Kuroo cut him

"No need just go back to the mansion and make sure to never let those assholes out of your sight, we'll get there in a few minutes."

"Copy boss"

Kuroo ended the call and started walking to find ushijima and daichi while the other three is guarding the room where the boy is residing.

---------------------------

Ushijima's Pov

Me together with my brother decided it would be good to infrom father this good and bad news before checking in shoyo.

"How do you think father will react?" My brother asked.

Honestly speaking i don't know, i don't have bits of idea on how my father will react. Since the day we lost shoyo he lost hisself to.

"Honestly, i don't know but im sure he'll atleast be happy knowing we already found shoyo."

"Haaa i hope he do, im getting goosebump everytime he look into my eyes he's so intimidating!" Daichi said as he hug himself with a scared face.

Which i return with a chuckle.

"Well let's just see. Let's call him now."

I reach my phone in my pocket before dialing out father's number. After a few ring he answered.

"Yes ushijima?" I heard him say with a monotone voice.

"Father, i have news regarding...uhmmm.."

"Regarding what? complete your sentence."

"About shoyo father... we found him bu-"

"Did you just say you found shoyo!?"

"Yes but he-"

"Where is he!?"

"He's here at the [Location] and he-"

"Okay, ill be there in a minute make sure you guard your brother well!"

"Wait fath-"

He ended the call...

Seriously!? Am i really his son?!

"Pft BWHAHAHAHWHWHAGAGAHAHAHAH" Daichi my oh dear brother laughed while holding his tummy.

"Shut your mouth daichi or should i shut it for you?" I said as i looked straight into his eyes.

"Pft kekek- pft okay okay i'll stop but it sure is nice to see father panicking over shoyo again."

"yeah.."

Before i can even continue my sentence Kuroo butted in.

Seriously what's with people cutting me!?

"I have news." He said.

----------------------------
[chapter unedited]