𝟒

Here on out is the fragments past of our main protagonist ✨Hinata Shoyo✨

-------------------------

Tw : Sexually Abused

Hinata Shoyo's Pov

It was another usual day. I've already made my bed as I don't want my parents getting angry from simple things. I do most of the chores inside my room even tho my parents hired maids to clean them. I didn't want to be a burden with them so I tried persuading them that I could clean them myself and that they don't have to worry about me snitching on them.

"Shoyo sweetie you want anything particular for your breakfast?" My nanny asked me as he sees me. She was the sweetest nanny and I couldn't ask for more.

She being here with me is enough to fend of the calamities im currently facing now. "No Nana. I'm fine with anything and oh please tell Mr. Robinson that he doesn't need to add more to my plate hehe." I said as a smile make my way up my lips.

I saw my nanny's expression turn soft as those words left my mouth she then nods at my words before turning her back at me. Mr. Robinson is the main chef at this mansion he only supervise the cook's but for me he cooked every morning.

It was the only time me and the employees of the mansion could form a small talk and I totally love them as they love me. I could see nothing but love in their eyes as they talked to me I remember my little small talk with a girl I think was the same age as me.

Flashback.

I was dozing of the garden when a girl I think was the same age as me tap my shoulder. "Hii! Do you need something?" I said between my smiles. She then nods her head and I could see the top of her ears red. I was confused was she sick? "I-i u-uhmm.." She couldn't form her sentence and I totally understand that.

"It's okay, you can take your time talking:)" I said and I saw her take a few deep breaths before looking at my eyes.

The Girl Pov

I was on my way to the garden as I was curious to the Youngest Master. I could hear most of the maids talking how cute and innocent looking the Young Master was.

I arrive at my destination and saw a pale looking boy I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me. 'oh wow, he's more pale than I thought...' I thought before I tapped the shoulder of the Young Master.

I look down before cursing in my mind 'Shit shit! How could I possibly disturb the Young Master! How dumb are you aerialla!' I was about to speak when I heard the most angelic voice I could hear my entire life!

'Oh God he has such perfect voice!' I was practically panicking inside my head. I heard him ask me if I need something and all I could do is nod and I felt my face heat up. I stammered a little before finally talking while still looking down. "I-i u-uhmm.."

'Ugghh I look really lame right now! What if the Young Master thinks I'm some weird creep trying to hit on him!'
I was about to speak up when he said another sentence that made my heart clench!

'Seriously! Why is he so precious! God I just want to take him on my pocket!' "It's okay, you can take your time talking:)" He said before I finally decided to look up. And fvck they weren't lying when they say he was and cute and so innocent looking!

He has this incredibly orange doe eyes. His hair was a little messy but it made him more hot. He has pinkish lips and I could tell that his skin was soft even I wouldn't dare to touch.