10

¡Errors ahead!
3RD PERSON POV

"That fvcktard!"
Bokute shouted as his voice echoed the 4 sides of the room as Oikawa went inside.

The wall in the room seems to have been cracked as he punched it countless times by how angry he is feeling right now.

Shoyo was still unconscious in his hospital bed with the support of his oxygen. The pain and exhaustion was evident in his beat and bruised face. But despite all those his beauty still remains. He's like a fallen angel. an angel that is forbidden to be seen by the world.

Kita who is sitting beside his bed held his hand, gently caressing it and sometimes giving it a small peck of kisses.

"I promise..that this time no one will touch you not even god himself can seperate you away from me from us this time." He let out a deep breath, clenching his jaw when his eye focused on his battered body. "I will personally see to it that i will fucking kill all those bastard who dares look at you with such hatred."

His shoyo is so pitiful, his body is so thin and fragile that if you even hold it with little force it will break.

A phone break the train of thoughts the 4(four) has, It was Kita's phone. His forehead furrowed after seeing the caller of his phone, It was Ryuu.

"You fucking better have a good reason why you decided to disturb us or will fucking cu-"

"That bastard Del Fuego escaped, boss! I just arrived and-"

"Kuroo!" He ended the call before looking at his 3(three) friends Kuroo, Oikawa and Bokuto who were also looking at him with confusion as he shouted Kuroo's name. "That fucktard Del Fuego escaped the main house!"

Dark. The expression of his 3(three) friends were darked. The bastard who dare lay his hand on their angel just escaped their clutches. And they sure hell doesn't like that idea.

Ushijima decided not to kill him yet as he want to make Del fuego the exact same pain his brother experienced but 5(five) times more. While the bastard who abused shoyo was dead but Daichi called some of his men to bring that fucker's body to their house so his father can make an art of him. I'm sure their pet will be glad for a new meal.

Oikawa reached for his phone before calling 2(two) girls they trusted that was at russia to observed the movements of some of the other organization that are eyeing them.

"The fuck do you want?"

"I need the both of you here Shimizu Hitoka." Oikawa cut the woman on the next line.

It was Shimizu Kiyoko, Daichii's bisexual right hand who's now in Russia together with her gf Hitoka Yachi a bisexual as well. As he and his friend reign the organization accepted the rule to have a relationship with a co-member as long as they do not do anything that could harm the organization.

Shimizu sighed as she replied "Give me your location now boss, well be there in a few days."

Oikawa ended the call after he sent the details to Shimizu and called for some people to guard the room their beloved was residing.

"We'll come back as soon as possible, darling." His russian accent is very manly as he whisper those endearment ner his ear.

"We'll make sure to kill those fucktard for you, angel."

.......

"Where is he?" An intoxicating smell spread around the room as the man walked in the hallway stopping at the 2(two) figure just beside a room.

"Father." Ushijima chimed in bowing his head with Daichi folllowing his lead.

"I don't have a lot of patience, i'm asking you where is he?" The man named sachio said as his forehead furrowed.

"He's in this room father, still unconscious."

Before Daichi could add another sentence his father went in turning the door knob on as he let himself in the room.

The 2(two) did not waste anytime and soon followed their father.

SACHIO POV

My baby.. my angel is right infront of me. The angel that my wife left me together with his 6 devil brothers.

Even though i am far away from him i can see his face. Covered in bruises fresh bruises.

All i wanted was to go and carry him. But i didn't instead i will wait. We need to remain in this horrible hospital until all is good and then i can get him checked with our personal doctor.

"Piccalo..w-what did the doctor say..?" His words trembled as he asked his son.

He know just by looking at his treasure's state but he needed to confirm it first.

"....The doctor who healed some of shoyo's bruises said she found a lot of major bruises in his body and his back has taken most of them..and"

He cannot believe his son's word right now. To think there were more horrible things his son experienced was hurting him, it was like crushing his soul.

"...that's not all?" he asked

"they found some bruise in shoyo's private part and it seem's like...s-shoyo was also raped..."

At the end of his sons word sachio was now throwing all the things he can get. His beyond furious. How dare some fucking bastard dare lay a finger on his treasure?

He felt angry at the man who did those to his son but also angry at himself for failing to protect his son. He feel useless, yes he's a don and all but how did he fail to protect the only think that kept him and his son breathing?

"I'm sorry shoyo.. i'm sorry your father is such a disappointment aren't i?"

"i promised to protect you and yet i-"

"Father please don't blame yourself too much i know it's hard but please you have to be strong for shoyo..." Daichi's word hit him like a thunder

That's right. He can't fall down now. Now that shoyo is back he will do anything and he meant anything to keep his son safe all the time.

Even if it means sacrificing the whole mafia for his son. His son is his everything.

"Where is that bastard who dared do this?" he asked

"He's dead...but his body is in the mansion waiting for us."

"Does your brothers already know about shoyo?"

"No father we plan to tell them after we settle everything, It will be so much messy if they join in our anger." Ushijima replied

That's right, the whole underworld will be such a mess if all of his devil sons become angry at the same time.

"Keep the bastard's body in the cell, make sure it won't rot." He said.

"Yes father."

For now he will spend all his day staring and caring his youngest. And no one can deprived him of that.

....
[CHAPTER UNEDITED]