I already, I mean, we already decided a girl for you...

What do you mean? He shouted..

Don't raise your voice while talking with elders.. Devaraj scolded him..

I'm sorry thatha.. but please understand... I don't want to marry now... That too an arranged marriage..

Don't think that we didn't know about you, we know each and everything about you, where you are going, what you are doing, and even your pub, party and girls.. this is not at all acceptable appu.. especially your Playboy image.. do you think that we didn't know that ?

Thatha.. I.. see... he stuttered..

Please appu, listen to us and marry the girl whom your grandpa chose for you.. it's the best for you.. his mom pleaded him..

Amma.... Arranged marriage is not my cup of tea maa... please I don't want this.. please understand..

Do you remember where we lived in your childhood days? His grandpa asked..

Yes.. why?

My friend, Ganeshan who helped me when I needed money he gave that to me to start my business by selling his land.. do you remember him?

Yes... You will tell all your friendship story to me, I didn't forget him.. I know..

Hmmm... He passed away before six months...

Oh my God!!!

Hmmm... His son and daughter in law got married at the same time your parents got married.. they were best friends..by next year you were born, but they didn't had any kids then.. so they both, with your parents pampered you and raised you back then.. they are like second parents to you.. we were neighbours..

Hmmm.. he nodded in confusion.. but were? Are you not in contact with them anymore? He asked..

No.. we thought that they are living with their daughter, our Meenu, who came like a pokkisham to them after waiting for years.. but they died in an accident when Meena was barely an infant.. not even a year old.. we were busy with the new startup and expanding our business.. so I didn't contacted them.. it's my fault, my sin.. his grandpa cried..

( Treasure)

Thatha... Please don't cry.. you will spoil your health..

No Rudra, I was not at all thinking about them, I really forgot them, how can I? Am I even a human being? I'm ashamed of myself.. if I been in contact with them means, that child Meena will not left out as an orphan, she will lead a normal life like any other girls, not as a daughter of a small temple priest, who can barely get income fullfill their hunger.. she is surviving somehow.. without education, proper dresses, she can't afford to live a simple life.. I want you to marry her.. she is a good choice for you Rudra.. please marry her..

No thatha.. I can't marry anyone, not a village girl.. not an uneducated village girl thatha.. please... If you want to do something for her, we can give them a hefty of amount and we can marry her to a suitable groom, I can help you.. but I cannot marry her.. Please understand..

She will definitely not a good match for me thatha, how can I live with her? How can I introduce as my wife to my friends and teammates who are all a billionaires.. leave the status thatha, can you don't even think about my wish? Does my wish to marry a girl in my choice, who suits me, don't matters to you? Is she that important? He asked hurt lasing in his voice..

Rudra.. I know about your wishes and choice.. I know about which type of girls you like.. I'm sorry, I can't allow that... I'm not a fool..

Thatha... I can't agree to this.. I'm sorry... And..you are my parents, but you didn't even open your mouth to support me? He asked looking at his parents..