Episode 27

FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT

EPISODE 27

LET'S CONTINUE....

Vansh breaks the kiss and looks at the phone..
It was Angre..

He smiles…
“Angel ur brother is calling”

Riddhima looks at him confused…

Vansh lifts the call..
Vansh: Angre..Kya timing hai?? Ur disturbing us..

Angre: disturbing? I’m disturbing?? Shut up okay…

Vansh: hmm now what happen why are you on fire?? Kk uTell me why did u call me now??

Angre: wait.. Ishani wants to talk to u.. Let me connect the call..
He keeps conference call..

Riddhima: who is that??

Vansh: (smiles) Ishani…

Riddhima: Ishani ?? I will talk to her..

Vansh: (smiles) wait angel let me first talk to her..

Riddhima: Kk…

Angre connects Ishani call.. They are in conference call…
Angre: Ishani speak Vansh is here..

Ishani: what the hell are you thinking of urself.. How can u do this?

Vansh: Ishuu cool down.. What’s going on??

Ishani: how can u marry Riddhima without telling me.. I just didn’t expect this from you Vansh…

Angre: Vansh now did u get to know why I called u?? U married her and Ishani is yelling on me.. This
is not fair na..

Vansh: Hahahaha… I’m sorry Ishani..
At that time I felt that was good…by d way it was Angre idea.. So u scold him not me..

Angre: ha Yaa it was my idea.. But it’s over na Ishani.. Now why again that topic.. Riddhima is happy..
So be happy.. Anyways.. Vansh.. I want to spend some time with my sister..bring her out!!

Ishani: but Angre.. I think that’s risky.. If Kavitha gets to know..

Angre: will manage.. When Riddhima comes to my house, she should treat me like her brother…she should be free with me..

Vansh: ya Angre ur right.. Riddhima is scared for what all happened in the morning.. Now she needs to
be free at this time she needs Angre..

Ishani: Kk come to my house.. For dinner.. We all can spend some time.. And Riddhima is married ..
I should teach her many things..

Angre: Hahahaha lol…Ishani.. U don’t need to teach her, I guess Vansh is already teaching her.. I’ve disturbed him it seems..

Ishani : Hahahaha.

Vansh blushing : enough guys.. Will meet at 8:00pm..

Riddhima: Vansh il talk to Ishani…

Vansh: wait guys.. Riddhima wants to talk to Ishani…

He gives the call…

Riddhima: Ishani.. Why don’t u Come to see me.

Ishani: Riddhimaa.. I’m sorry.. Will meet today.. And Congrats for ur marriage.. I’m so happy..

Riddhima: even I’m happy.. Vansh made me smile.. I love Vansh, he is my best friend..

Angre and Ishani smiles…
Angre: Riddhima.. Come soon.. Ur bhai wants to play with u..

Riddhima gets tensed hearing a new name and she gives the call to Vansh..

Vansh: hah Angre.. She don’t know that’s u.. Anyways will meet at dinner..