Episode 11

From Darkness To Light.

Episode 11

Let's continue....

Angre  is so happy as his tender meeting has been successfully finished, he gets happy and calls vansh

Angre : hi dude…
vansh ; hello Angre !! whatsup man??
Angre : vansh , my work has been completed, tomorrow i need to submit the file… thats it… as soon as we completed we will come back to india..

vansh : wow Angre !! thats so great!! come soon na, i need to talk to u so much!

Angre ; really whats that??

vansh : surprise.. come soon!!

Angre : okay vansh .. bye take care!!

he cuts the call…

breakfast table:

vansh , Sia and ap are having breakfast..

Sia: bhai im soo excited today, angel is coming here.. wows i can spend my full holidays with her.. I’m very very excited!!

ap: (smiles) who is angel Sia?
Sia: she is vansh bhai friend..

vansh : maa that day I’ve showed the pic na.. that grl..
Sia: aunty, she is very sweet.. u know she’s soo innocent, but very intelligent if we say one thing she will remember that.. (she tells her everything

ap is shocked

ap: so sad for that girl, but how can they do that?? bring her home vansh i want to meet her..

vansh : okay mom.. il go at 10am and il get her!!

ap and Sia gets happy!!!

*****************************************************************************

morning:

Ishani  reaches india.. vansh PA receives her in airport.. nd takes her to her flat..

Ishani : wows this is awesome!! thank you for this wonderful flat..
pa: mam driver is appointed, if u want to go anywhere u can take him with u..

Ishani : thankyou..

PA LEAVES

10 am:
Riddhima  room

she starts singing her songs.. rosy comes to her.. and she dresses Riddhima  neatly.. nd combs her hair..
rosy: beti, ur going out, ur going to meet new persons, don’t get afraid they will take care.. enjoy looking outside, and come home soon okay??

Riddhima : okay.. will vansh come now??

rosy: yes he will come..

while they were talking vansh comes.. Riddhima  gets happy seeing him and hugs him..

Riddhima : you came??
vansh : (smiles and cups her face) ya angel.. shall we go now?
rosy: wait vansh , (she takes his mobile number) il inform you, at that time u bring her..

vansh : okay aunty, thankyou!!

he takes Riddhima ..

*******************************************************

in car:

vansh was driving and she watches all the places.. she looks at the church, she looks at big red cross symbol..she gets excited..

Riddhima : vansh , this is jesus place na..
vansh : (smiles) yaa Riddhima !!
Riddhima : its very nice…
vansh : do u want to go inside??

Riddhima : (excited) yess!!