Episode 8

FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT

Episode 8

Let continue....

next day :

singapore:
Angre is back to singapore..

early morning :
he wake up, he gets fresh up and read the newspaper, he gets shocked to see ishani pic in the newspaper.. as she has got the best designer award…

Angre smiles looking at her pic.. as he dint expect she will win..
he continues reading that news.. where she gave a statement to her success..

ishani: im so happy today, my dream came true.. this is because my family and there is an other person, who gave my life back to me.. i don’t know his name, but i met him in the flight, and due to my negligence i left my file.. i got to know that when i reached my destination.. i was heart broken to know that my deisngs were missing.. But to my surprise, that person helped me by giving my file to me… I’m very very thankful to him!!

Angre reads the news and smiles.. nd he thinks..
these girls are really mad..

he closes the newspaper and goes to meet kavitha…

kavitha room:
he watches her sleeping, he goes towards her and kisses her forehead,

Angre : good morning kavitha
kavitha: opens her eyes, seeing him he starts crying and hugs him…

Angre is shocked..

Angre: kavitha what happened?? why r u crying?
kavitha: bhai, Vansh doesn’t love me.. he doesn’t care for me..

Angre: what??
kavitha: yess bhai. he doesn’t have time for me.. he is always busy with his works.. (she tells him what happened)

Angre looks at her and starts laughing…

Angre: kavitha… dont u think its so silly?? i mean this matter.. Vansh already said ryt, he has meetings this week… his working hard for his company… so don’t disturb him, you know about him right, he is straight forward, nd he only speaks true.. he won’t hide anything to us.. i know about him completely… don’t worry kavi…

kavi: dont support ur frnd all the time bhai.. he dint even call me after that.. he knows that I’m angry on him.. he dint even call once after our fight..

Angre: hmm kavitha, why dint u call him??? why can’t u keep ur ego aside.. u should adjust!! when he dint do anything wrong why should he say sorry, u disturbed him while he is in meeting, so u say sorry…

kavitha: never… let me see how many days he will stay without talking to me..

saying this she again sleeps covering her face..

Angre: oooofff!!! thank god I’m not in love with anyone.. these girls are bigggg cracks!! example my sister… i don’t know how Vansh will bear her…

he smiles!!!

*************************************************************************************

india:

Vansh still sleeping…

he dreams about his angel.. her smile, her face, her hair.. he can’t even forget tat in his sleep… he smiles remembering his dream.. suddenly he hears shouting voice… it was kavitha…
he suddenly wakes up..

Vansh: ohhh god!! Vansh how can u forget about kavitha?? u dint even call her.. ohh god! u should cool her now.. sVansh ur dead if u don’t try to convince her.. cause all her kavithas party!!

he immediately calls kavitha…seeing his call kavitha gets happy.. bu she shows her stunt by not lifting her calls…

Angre notice her calls and tells her to lift the call…