Episode 12

From Darkness To Light

Episode 12

Let's continue......

vansh takes out his laptop.. And starts doing his work…sitting beside her!!!

Afternoon:
Sia comes to room…
Sia: bhai, it’s lunch time… AP Ma is calling… Come soon..
vansh : haa but what about Angel?? She is still sleeping…

Sia: let’s wake her bhai…

(vansh looks at her sleeping peacefully..

vansh : Sia she’s sleeping.. Let’s not disturb her.. Let her sleep!! When she woke up.. We can give her lunch!

Sia: okay bhai…
They both leave down.. For lunch!!

Hall:

All are having lunch… And they are talking…
AP: so vansh , how is she now?? Is she used to new people and new place??

Sia: Maa Angel only talks to bhai.. She only thinks bhai is her best friend.. U know when bhai went out she started crying.. Soo sweet girl Ma.. I’m loving her soo much.. She’s my cute doll!! ?

AP: Hahahah soo sweet of her… vansh , how long will she stay in that room… How will she live alone when no one is with her?? Bring her here.. Let her stay with us.. Will teach her new things… Will appoint a tutor.. She can study here…If u want il talk to that lady.. Il convince her..

vansh thinks about AP’s words!!

vansh : haa ma ur right… But I think that rosy aunty won’t accept.. Because the main lady is that women.. Who kidnapped Angel.. Until she accepts she won’t allow.. Before all this I need Angel to meet her parents mom!!

AP: Kk vansh , but just talk to that lady once!!

vansh : okay mom!!
***************************************

Shekar’s house:

Kaveri goes to shekar’s house to meet Kavitha..

Shomi watches her and welcomes her..

Shomi: hello Kaveri ji.. Plz come in..
Kaveri: (attitude) hmm… I came to meet my Kavitha, where is she??
Shekar: arey Kaveri when did u come… Plzz come in…. And Yaa Kavitha went to Singapore with Angre …

Kaveri: singapore??? But when
Shomi: 1 week back…

Kaveri: I came from America to see her, anyways… What’s she’s doing now?? I last met her when she completed her 8th class

Shomi: Haahaha Kaveri ji… Kavitha is doing her final year degree..

Shekar: Nd Kaveri, we forgot to inform, Kaveri got engaged.. I thought to inform u, but u changed ur number..

Kaveri: (happy) what Kavitha got engaged.. That’s soo great.. But with whom??

Shekar: Durga Prasad son vansh !!
Kavitha: (happy) vansh ?? He is Angre friend na??
Shekar: Yess!!
Kavitha: I’m soo happy…

(They all talk sometime)

Kaveri: k then il go now… I have some work.. Just call me when Kavitha comes… I will meet her..

Shekar: sure..

(Kaveri goes out)

Meantime vansh room:

After sleeping for many hours…Riddhima gets up… She rubs her eyes.. She finds herself in new place.. She gets scared..
She looks around she finds no one… She started crying…