Episode 3

From Darkness to Light

Episode 3

Let's continue......

From Darkness to Light

Episode 3

Let's continue.....

Kaveri goes back to herp home saying she will come again after some days..

Kaveri leaves ...

Raj looks upset..

Rosy: what happened Raj?? Raj: (sad) how r u going near that girl rosy? After many months I've seen her, she's soo scared seeing us, does she's like that all the

time??

The way she's shivering, it melted my heart.. How am I supporting Kaveri, instead of stopping her from doing such evil thing!! I'm so sad for that little girl!!

Rosy: she's soo good with me Raj! She loves me soo much.. My Beti is soo loving...(she smiles)

But I'm worried Raj.. Whenever Kaveri used to come, the next day she used to get fever..

May be because of fear... I think even today

she will get fever!!

She runs to Riddhima 's room...she opens the door and finds her sleeping peacefully.. She thinks she slept soo early!! She goes towards her, caresses her hair and leaves!!

Ajay house:

Vansh, Angre and his friends are having dinner, Vansh couldn't concentrate anything, as he keeps thinking about Kaveri words.. And thinks about that girl

Vansh: soo sad for that girl.. But I should be silent.. I won't tell even this to Angre.. But I want to talk to that girl!

After the dinner..

All are in the lawn.. He gets an idea.. Vansh: arey guys I forgot my cam cover, I think it's on terrace.. Il go and get it!!

Ajay: okay Vansh!! Come soon!

He goes to terrace..

He looks at her door, it was locked.. He thinks that they might have left..

He slowly goes to her terrace without making sound..

He goes towards her room.. Due to church lightings the room being reflected giving him the view of that girl...

He gets shock seeing the girl sleeping on the ground...

He tries to wake her by making sounds.. But she doesn't get up...he watches her sleeping peacefully... He takes his camera and clicks a photo of her...

As he loves photography, he dint leave even her..

He hears his friends calling him... He quickly goes to his house...

Angre: arey Vansh, this much late?? Vansh: Yaar it's dark na, I couldn't find my cover.. Anyways I got it..

Angre: okay come lets go.. It's already late!!

After sometime they reach home..

Angre: arey Vansh, this much late?? Vansh: Yaar it's dark na, I couldn't find my cover.. Anyways I got it..

Angre: okay come lets go.. It's already late!!

After sometime they reach home..

Vansh goes to his room.. He thinks about that girl.. And how that lady spoke.. He deeply thinks and wonders How can she be alone in that room?? From when she's in that room??