Episode 9

From Darkness To Light.

Episode 9...

New character;

Sia rai singhaniya as Vansh's sister..

Let's continue...

Vansh goes home… Kavitha calls him.. But he doesn’t lift her calls..

AP comes to his room…
AP: Vansh, tomorrow Sia is coming for holidays.. Wake up early!! You need to go for airport!!

Vansh : (happy) wow Maa!! Sia is coming.. It’s been many months.. I’m soo happy!!

Ap smiles and leaves…

Next day…
He goes to airport to pick her… Sia gets happy seeing him and hugs him…

Sia: hi bhai… How r u??
Vansh: I’m fyn… Howz mom and dad..
Sia: they all are fine!!

(Sia is Vansh cousin)

They reach home…
They all have breakfast together!!
Sia: bhai, where is Bhabi?? I just came here for her..
Vansh: ?Sia, don’t call her Bhabi… Call her Kavitha… We are not yet married!! Nd who gave u permission to call her as Bhabi??

Sia and AP look at each other… Sia gets confused.. As she never notices her bhai being angry on Kavitha!!

Ap: hmm why r u scolding her Vansh??
Sia: haa bhai… I came here to enjoy My summer vacation with you all…But u started scolding me?? It’s not at all fare..
(She keeps a pout face)

Vansh: I’m sorry Sia..

Sia: : that’s k bhai!!

Ap: hmm.. Sia, I’m going to a function… It’s bit far from here.. Il meet u in the evening okay…and Yaa lunch Shomi aunty will get it here for u both..

Vansh: Ma why r u troubling aunty??

AP: haha she always cares for u all Vansh.. Eat everything.. Or else she will feel sad..

Sia: OK aunty.. Don’t worry..

AP smiles and leaves for function…

Sia: soo bhai what’s up??

Vansh: what’s today’s plan Sia, do u want to go anywhere??

At that time Vansh phone rings… Sia gets shock to see Riddhima’s photo as his wallpaper instead of kavitha’s pic..
He picks the call and gets busy in talking..

She gets shock.. She thinks..
I never seen bhai keeping kavitha’s pic as wallpaper but what’s all this.. She wants to know what’s happening…she became a detective now..

After the call he starts checking his file.. Sia smiles and goes near him .. She finds his mobile, she took the mobile and watches Riddhima’s pic..

Sia: (teases) bhai.. Wow Kavitha is looking so cute in this pic??