Episode 4

From Darkness to Light

Episode 4

New character;

Kabir as Ishani brother

Ajay as Vansh's friend

---------------------------------

Let's continue......

Vansh: ohh god... She is still in this room??? How sad!! He thinks..
Why can't you help her Vansh??
I want to talk to her, will she talk to me??
He again thinks..
by d way Vansh, don't take risk by talking to her.. I've heard.. If a person stays in a room for many years.. They will be mad and their mind won't be matured enough.. They may harm us too..

He thinks to go back, But his heart doesn't allow him to go... He looks at her sadly..

At that time he hears someone coming.. Ajay watches some shadow coming...

Ajay: Vansh, someone is coming... Come quickly!!

When Vansh was about to run.. He saw the lady already came, she is soo near to the room, where he can't escape.. He just go the corner and hides...

Seeing him hiding, Ajay also hides in his terrace..

He watches a lady coming towards the door with food.. She opens the lock and goes inside.. Nd locks the door from inside..

Vansh slowly comes towards the window and watches them..

Lady goes near That girl and wakes her..
Lady: Beti.. Get up I brought ur food..

She opens her eyes.. She looks at rosy and smiles..
She slowly sits, her beautiful long curly hair touches the ground..
Vansh looks at her sitting, he tries to look her face.. But it was covered with her hair..
He wonders, how this girl will behave with that lady, as he thinks that she has become mad..he thinks she may harm her!!

Rosy: beta come have ur food.. She serves her..

Girl smiles,
She joins her hands and starts talking with her sweet voice..
She prays God