But now, I'm scared of a sound? How can I possibly go from the leader of the revolution, to a sick woman who moves twice a day and is scared of noises.

I don't understand.

I pull away and look up at him.

"I want to be normal." My voice threatens to break, but I refuse to let it. He begins to speak but I cut him off. "I don't want to cry over the sound of a door opening and closing. I don't want to look sick and brittle. I want to be normal, so bad."

"Katniss," he brushes the hair off my face and gives me a look. "You're perfect just the way you are."

I begin to move back while nodding my head, and he drops his arms. I take a few steps back and he looks at me, and I can't tell whether he's upset or annoyed with me.

Either way, I know he should go see Willow. It's too early for her to be home, and Peeta didn't mention anything about Rye coming home either.

"Go find out why Willow's home." I mutter while sitting down in the corner of the room. It's my favorite place to sit in here, because I can see every corner of the room.

His glance moves up and down my body once, before turning to leave. He opens the door gently, and softly closes it behind himself.

I take a shaky breath as I imagine everything that could've happened if it was Gale.

_

*Flynn's POV*

I knock on the door quickly, while carrying mine and Rye's backpacks in the other hand. Peeta opens the door slowly and quietly and gives me a look, before his glance somewhat softens.

"I'm sorry, I had to wait for Rye after school because he was running late and his friends left without him." I explain quickly while walking in after Rye and setting the bags in corner of the room.

He nods his head while shutting the door so quietly that I'm not even sure I heard a noise. I raise an eyebrow at him, gesturing towards the door, and he shrugs and points with his eyes up the stairs.

I assume he means Katniss, because Willow's never been afraid of loud noises.

Speaking of which, where is she?

The last I saw her, she was running out of the schoolhouse crying. I would have followed her, but I already was in trouble for being late to one class, and I couldn't miss another.

"Willow's upstairs and she wouldn't open the door," he starts carefully. "Do I want to know what happened?" He asks, and I raise my hands infront of my body innocently.

"I have no idea what happened, I promise." I start. He looks at me for a moment and then starts to turn as he hears Rye making a mess in the kitchen.

"Go fix it." He mutters while quickly heading towards the kitchen. I can hear him call for Rye and I laugh slightly at the sound of Peeta panicking.

I practically run up the stairs and I reach her door. Through the door, I hear her cry softly. The crying comes to a halt once I knock on the door and I hear a final sniff.

"Go away, Dad." She calls roughly.
"Willow, it's Flynn." I say. She coughs through her sniffles and then stops.

"I don't want to talk to you." She mutters, and it seems as if she is closer to the door. I lean my head against the wood to hear better, but it's mostly quiet.

"Alright," I sigh while turning to lean my back on the door. "I'll just wait until you're ready to talk then."

The time passes so slowly while listening to your person cry for what seems like hours. I want to comfort her so badly, but I also know that I have to give her space and time.