javon is packing up the car. he told me to sit in the car while he puts everything away.

we also went into a baby store and bought a couple clothes, they're gender neutral as we don't know if our babies are both girls or both boys, or one of each.

"javon im craving chorizo and papas." i complained to him when he got into the car.

"what the fuck did you just say?" he said looking confused.

"chorizo and potatoes? papas is what mexican's call potatoes." i said forgetting he's like literally white.

"i just want a baby." i said randomly.

"i gave you two." he smirked a little. i wanna put him in a headlock.

"how much money would you give me to call jaden and tell him the babies aren't yours." the thought crossed my mind.

"i would pay you $100 to tell him that." javon laughed.

i pull out my phone and go through my contacts before clicking on jaden's and pressing call mobile.

"hello" he answered.

"jaden i have a huge secret and i don't know how to tell javon." i said purposely sounding panicked.

"what? are you good. do you need anything. the babies okay?" he asked all type of questions.

"the babies" i said sounding sad and out of breath.

"what? are they okay? do you want me to go over?" he said all caring. now i feel bad.

"jaden the babies aren't javons." i said pretending to cry.

complete silence. not a sound or movement was heard.

"who else have you been with." he asked with a low voice.

"this guy from a party. when i had my ultrasound the dates didn't match up with mine and javons. it was before him." i said sounding panicked.

javon looked at me and shook his head while stifling his laugh.

"did you tell my brother? he's not gonna risk everything for you to have some other guys babies." he said sounding pissed.

"i don't want to tell him, he's already looking at places for us to move out. i just had to tell someone, cause i don't think im telling him." i said pretending to sob

"the fuck you are telling him, you don't hide these things from people you claim to love. he is putting aside his career and his future to be there for you and your babies. for them to not even be his? what type of shit is that?" he raised his voice at me.

"he wouldn't even know, just please don't tell him." i said.

"i'm telling him if you don't in the next two weeks." he said before hanging up on me.

me and javon looked at eachother in shock. jaden has never talked to me like that. I don't think i've ever heard him as serious.

"call him back and tell him it's a joke." javon said as he stopped at a red light.

i call him back and he declined before i call him again and this time he answers.