A night to remember..

Start from the beginning

Saina: So, did you guys confess your love?

The room filled with anticipation as Khwaahish's blush deepened.

Khwaahish: Well, actually...

Kanak: Come on, tell us! I'm dying to know!

Khwaahish: It was kind of a half confession.

Ridaanshi: What do you mean by that, Khwaahish?

Khwaahish: He confessed his feelings for me and was waiting for my response...

Kanak: And then?

Khwaahish: And then you guys barged in! (Blushing and avoiding their gaze)

They all stared at her for a moment, and then burst into laughter.

Kanak: I swear, Armaan must have wanted to kill us at that moment!

Saina : Just imagine, poor Armaan, waiting for a response and we interrupted.

Ridaanshi (sulking): So, you mean there was no kiss at all? I thought something exciting would happen...

Just then, samarth entered the room.

samarth: Alright, my queens, let's take our seats.

They all laughed...

.

.

.

.

.

As Khwaahish entered the scene, dressed in a white kurti that radiated elegance, she seemed to rival the moon itself in beauty. Armaan couldn't take his eyes off her, his gaze fixed on her enchanting presence. His eyes then caught sight of the pendant he had gifted her on a previous birthday, and a beautiful smile lit up his face. It was a smile that conveyed a depth of emotion he struggled to put into words.

Meanwhile, Khwaahish blushed lightly and laughed with her friends, unaware of the effect she had on Armaan. Her damp hair added a touch of natural grace to her appearance.

Riaansh,  thought to irritate armaan .. began singing the melodious lines of "Bholi Si Surat,"

Riaansh : Bholi si surat aankhon mein masti aaye haaye

Arre bholi si surat aankhon mein masti

Door khadi sharmaye 

Everyone says :aaye haaye

playfully teasing the couple. Everyone joined in, creating a harmonious chorus of joyful voices.

Riaansh : Ek jhalak dikhlaye kabhi

Kabhi anchal mein chhup jaaye aaye haaye

Riaansh, placing his hands on Armaan's shoulder, imitated his gestures and mesmerizingly watched Khwaahish, mimicking Armaan's mannerisms.

Riaansh : Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye

Armaan retaliated by lightly hitting Riaansh's stomach, eliciting laughter from everyone present., and goes to add more woods in bornfire , it's his techinque to not show his blushy smile which adorned his face at that time .

Khwaahish, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement, blushed while stealing glances at Armaan. Her heart raced, overwhelmed by the attention and affection she received from him.