Bound by Friendship, Guided by Love

Armaan's mind was filled with a mix of emotions as he observed the growing closeness between Adwait and Ridanshi. While he knew that Adwait was a good man, his protective instincts kicked in when it came to his beloved sister. He couldn't help but feel a sense of unease and apprehension about the idea of Adwait taking Ridanshi to the prom night.(prom night is going to happen for last year students .)

Armaan: (in his mind) How can Adwait even think that I would give him permission to take Ridanshi to the prom night? She's my little sister, and I can't risk anything happening to her. Men can be unpredictable, and I can't let anyone potentially hurt her or take advantage of her innocence.

The thought of Ridanshi being vulnerable or getting involved in any undesirable situation ignited a fierce protectiveness within Armaan. He couldn't bear the thought of his sister getting hurt or making decisions that could have long-lasting consequences.

At khwahish room:-

Ridanshi's tears streamed down her face as she poured her heart out to Khwahish. She expressed her deep affection for Adwait and the pain she felt when her brother rejected the idea of them attending the prom night together. Ridanshi's love for Adwait was evident to everyone, but her brother's overprotectiveness was becoming a barrier in their path.

Khwahish felt a surge of anger course through her veins at the injustice of it all. How could Armaan decide what was best for Ridanshi's heart? How could he deny her the chance to experience love and happiness?

Khwahish: (with determination) Ridanshi, don't worry. I won't let your brother's overprotectiveness get in the way of your happiness. Love is a beautiful feeling, and you deserve to experience it fully. I'll find a way to make him understand, to make him see that Adwait bhai truly cares for you.

Although Khwahish felt a tinge of shyness after the Holi incident, she knew that standing up for Ridanshi was important. She couldn't let her friend's dreams and desires be crushed by someone else's decisions. She was determined to bridge the gap between Armaan and Ridanshi's love, even if it meant facing her own fears and uncertainties.

She goes from there to meet armaan , she knew he's sure be in football field and he's only there sitting and tying laces of his shoes

She stood firmly in front of Armaan, her eyes filled with determination and a touch of frustration. Khwahish didn't hold back as she confronted him directly about his decision to reject Adwait as Ridanshi's prom partner.

Khwahish: sir, you don't have the right to make decisions for everyone just because you're her brother. Love is a personal choice, and it's not fair for you to control Ridanshi's happiness.

Armaan looked up, meeting her gaze with a mix of surprise and defiance.

Armaan: And who are you to tell me what to do? (irritated)

Khwahish(hurt by his words): I'm her friend, sir. I care about her happiness just as much as you do. It's time you understand that she's capable of making her own choices, including who she wants to spend the prom night with.

Khwahish continued to explain to Armaan about the genuine love between Adwait and Ridanshi, emphasizing how they deserve a chance at happiness. She reminded him of their friendship and the trust they shared, hoping to appeal to his sense of reason.

But even after her heartfelt explanation, Armaan remained unconvinced and stubborn. He struggled to let go of his overprotective nature.

That's when Khwahish came up with an idea to ease Armaan's concerns. She made him an offer that would give him some peace of mind.

Khwahish: sir, I understand your concerns, but how about this? You can also attend the prom night and keep an eye on Ridanshi and Adwait bhai. You'll be there to ensure their well-being and see for yourself how they truly care for each other. It will give you the reassurance you need, and Ridanshi will still have the chance to experience the love she deserves.

Armaan pondered her proposal, considering the possibility. Khwahish's words had struck a chord within him, reminding him of their strong bond and the trust they shared.

Armaan: Alright, Khwahish. I'll trust your judgment and give them a chance. But remember, if anything goes wrong, I'll be there to protect my sister.

Khwahish nodded, and said (mischeviously)- then try to find a girl for prom sir

Armaan;- is it important to be with girl

Khwahish:- ofcourse..and who'll reject you hn ?

Armaan :- will you come with me in prom night ?

Khwahish (she knew but then also want to play )-now your rumours are not flying about us hn ?

Armaan:- it doesn't' matter to me now , so you are coming final.

Khwahish- I didn't said yes

Armaan - you didn't said no also .....

Khwahish-hmmm.....but i've two more options and practically they asked me first.

Armaan:- so,if you're not going to come ,i won't pemit ridaanshi also.

Khwahish(frustrating)-this is cheating

Armaan: (smirking) choice is yours. So, will you join me, Your Highness?

Khwahish: (rolling her eyes) Stop teasing. Just ask me properly.

Armaan: (playfully) Alright, alright. Khwahish, would you do me the honor of joining me for the prom night?

Khwahish: (smiling) Much better. Of course, I will. 

Armaan: (content) Great! I promise you won't regret it.

she just smiled ..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Khwahish and Ridanshi were buzzing with excitement as they prepared for the much-awaited prom night. The room was filled with laughter, girlish chatter, and an air of anticipation. Ridanshi, in particular, couldn't contain her joy as she was getting ready to attend the event with her beloved Adwait. Amidst the joyous chaos, Ridanshi decided to broach a delicate topic that had been on her mind for a while.

Ridanshi: (gently) Khwahish, can I talk to you about something?

Khwahish paused for a moment, sensing the sincerity in her friend's voice. She knew Ridanshi well enough to know that she would only bring up something important.

Khwahish: (with a warm smile) Of course, Ridanshi. You can talk to me about anything.

Ridanshi: (nervously) Well, I've been noticing the way Armaan bhai looks at you, and I can't help but think that he might have feelings for you.

(Khwahish's heart skipped a beat, caught off guard by Ridanshi's observation. She contemplated her response carefully, unsure of how to address the situation. But with a reassuring smile, she decided to deflect the conversation gently.)

Khwahish: (lovingly) Ridanshi, let's not dwell on that right now. Tonight is about you and Arjun, and I want to make sure you have the best time. Armaan bhai has always been someone who values our friendship, and we should focus on creating beautiful memories tonight.

Ridanshi nodded, feeling comforted by Khwahish's understanding and selflessness. They continued getting ready, slipping into their gorgeous dresses and adding the final touches to their looks. The anticipation of the prom night filled the room, and Khwahish chose to immerse herself in the happiness of her friend's blossoming relationship.

Little did Khwahish know that deep down, her heart carried a glimmer of hope and a hint of affection for Armaan. His presence had always stirred something special within her, but she had buried those feelings beneath layers of friendship. For now, she would keep it to herself, content in supporting Ridanshi .