confession ❤️❤️

Armaan entered through the balcony, his heart pounding with trepidation. To his surprise, the room appeared empty, but he could hear the sound of water running from the shower. As he approached the bathroom, he caught sight of Khwaahish, her tear-streaked face a heartbreaking sight. She was startled by his presence and desperately pleaded for him to leave.

Khwaahish: Please, Armaan, not this time. You can't break my heart. Go... go with Kanak. She's perfect for you.

Her words tumbled out in a blur of emotions, her voice trembling with anguish. Armaan's heart sank at the sight of her pain, at the thought that he was the cause of it. Determined to offer comfort, he gently closed off the shower and reached for a bathrobe, wrapping it around her shivering form.

Khwaahish continued to sob, her tears flowing freely as she struggled to find the right words.

Khwaahish: You don't have to...

Armaan, his voice filled with a mix of anger , interjected firmly.

Armaan: Go and change yourself now.

Khwaahish flinched at his assertive tone, taken aback by the sudden shift. Silently, she retreated to change, her tears still streaming down her face. The weight of their emotions hung heavily in the air as they navigated the delicate territory of their feelings and the pain that had consumed them both.

After a moment, when he opened the door, everyone gathered in the room. Armaan wiped away his own tears, determined to regain control of the situation. Adwait still concerned, questioned if everything was truly under control. Armaan nodded, assuring him that he had things handled.

Armaan: Yes, everything is under control. Adwait, can you please check on Ridaanshi and saina Bring some fever tablets and food.

Adwait hesitated for a moment, but ultimately left the room to fulfill Armaan's request. As he closed the door, Armaan turned his attention to Khwaahish, who had changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Feeling a surge of protectiveness, he adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner to ensure she felt warm and comfortable.

Khwaahish, avoiding direct eye contact, nervously approached the bed and took a seat. Just then, there was a knock at the door. Armaan opened it and received a plate of food. Closing the door again, he spoke with a firm tone.

Armaan: Come here and sit on the bed.

Khwaahish, initially hesitant, tried to assert her independence.

Khwaahish: I'll eat on my own.

Armaan shot her a look that conveyed his anger and determination, causing her to immediately fall silent. With a resolute expression, he tore a piece of chapati, added some sabji, and brought it to her mouth. Khwaahish's eyes widened in surprise at his unexpected action.

He continued feeding her, his actions filled with a mix of care and tenderness. Khwaahish's eyes welled up with tears as she couldn't help but feel a glimmer of love in his gestures. However, she quickly dismissed those feelings, convincing herself that it was merely care and respect he was showing her.

Armaan got up from the bed with the empty plate and washed his hands. He returned to sit beside her, his tone tinged with anger.

Armaan: So, are you going to start telling me or do I have to force you?

Khwaahish, trying to gather herself, attempted to get up from the bed, but her physical discomfort made it difficult. Holding her waist, he shifted her closer to him, her nerves getting the better of her.

Armaan, determined to have answers, pressed on.

Armaan: Now tell me, did you not like it when I was with Kanak?