Bonds and Boundaries

As time went on, Khwaahish found herself keeping her distance from Armaan. The idea of reopening old wounds was too painful. When they saw each other, she greeted him with a polite smile but kept her interactions limited. This shield she put up was meant to safeguard her healing heart.

With the wedding date nearing, the excitement in the group grew. Plans were made for their trip to Kullu. They decided to take a flight to Shimla and then proceed to Kullu from there. Staying at Khwaahish's farmhouse in Shimla was part of their plan, adding a sense of familiarity to the journey.

Thinking about staying at the farmhouse comforted Khwaahish. The place held dear memories and offered solace amidst the beauty of Shimla's hills. 

She imagined the laughter and togetherness that would fill the air as they gathered in that peaceful abode.

The anticipation of the upcoming wedding was palpable as the group got ready for their journey. Their plan was to fly to Shimla, stay at Khwaahish's farmhouse, and then continue to Kullu.

Riaansh, full of excitement, turned to Khwaahish and asked, "Khwaahish, did you grow up in Shimla?"

Khwaahish smiled and nodded, her eyes shimmering with memories. "Yes, I have many good memories of this beautiful place."

Kanak, curious about the conversation, added, "Armaan loves the mountains too. He often talks about finding peace in their embrace."

Ridaanshi managed a sad smile at Kanak's comment. The mention of Armaan's name struck a chord in her heart. She knew well the complexities of his emotions and the challenges they had faced.

 "Yes, the mountains have been his refuge, his source of comfort," she replied, her voice tinged with both longing and sadness.

Riaansh, always curious, asked, "Where's Bhai sa? I haven't seen him around."

Saina answered, "He's with Jay bhai and Shrey. They're taking care of some wedding details."

As the group chatted, Khwaahish grew quieter, lost in her thoughts. She listened to the banter and laughter, but her mind wandered to Armaan......The sunlit mountains of Shimla welcomed the group as they landed. Excitement buzzed in the air as Khwaahish's parents joined them. Spotting her parents, Khwaahish's heart swelled with emotion, tears welling up. She hurried to them, hugging them tightly, feeling their warmth and love.

Her parents, joyful yet concerned, held her close, offering comfort. They understood the weight on her heart, their presence a soothing balm.

Amidst the greetings, Armaan's parents approached Khwaahish's parents with smiles. The families connected beyond the wedding. Armaan's mother and chachi praised Khwaahish, admiring her kindness and sweet nature.

As they prepared for their farmhouse stay, they split into two cars. The  members, including Khwaahish, Ridaanshi, and Bhabhi(jay bhaiya's wife), rode in one car. Armaan, Kanak, Ishita, and others were in the second car.

The farmhouse nestled among the mountains welcomed them warmly. Khwaahish's sister rushed to hug her, offering warmth and affection. Their strong bond provided comfort in uncertain times.Khwaahish introduced her sister to everyone, and the laughter echoed, a testament to their genuine connections.

Inside the farmhouse, tranquility reigned. Paintings of nature adorned the walls, and large windows showcased mountain views. Fresh flowers scented the air, creating a peaceful ambiance.

As they settled in, Armaan focused on a phone call with Adwait. Adwait's family would arrive in Shimla directly. Armaan's attention briefly shifted from his surroundings to logistical details.

His eyes met Khwaahish, dressed in a lavender suit that highlighted her natural beauty. In that moment, she exuded tranquility and inner peace that captivated him.Emotions surged through Armaan as he looked at Khwaahish. Her calm and grace intrigued him further.

The dining area, adorned with flowers and vibrant settings, hosted a delicious feast. Aromatic spices filled the air, arousing their appetites.As they enjoyed the meal, conversations flowed effortlessly. Laughter weaved joy and precious moments. In that blissful instant, surrounded by loved ones and embraced by mountain beauty, they sensed new beginnings and a brighter future.

AT NIGHT:-

Armaan was engrossed in his work when he heard a gentle knock on the door. As he turned, he saw Khwaahish standing there, holding an extra blanket in her hands. 

She spoke softly, "Um, you see, the temperature tends to drop at night here, and the room heater doesn't seem to be working. So, I thought you could use this extra blanket to stay comfortable."

He stood up, crossing his arms, and simply nodded, a faint smile playing on his lips. She looked absolutely stunning, with her hair cascading freely, and her sweet voice felt like a soothing melody, calming his heart.

The simple gesture, the warmth in her eyes, it all seemed to speak volumes, and he felt a sense of gratitude for her thoughtfulness. Without saying a word, she had conveyed care and consideration, making him appreciate her even more.

He took the blanket from her hands, their fingers brushing slightly, sending a gentle tingle through him. "Thank you, Khwaahish," he said, his voice sincere, filled with appreciation for her kind gesture.

Khwaahish looked at Armaan, who was immersed in his work. She softly asked, "Do you need some coffee? I mean, you're working, and it'll give you some warmth."

Armaan smiled in response but declined her offer. "No, thanks. I think I have enough warmth for today," he said, his words carrying a touch of playfulness.

Khwaahish wished him a gentle "Good night," her voice soothing, before gracefully leaving the room. It was a moment that spoke volumes without many words exchanged.

Armaan, left to his thoughts, muttered under his breath, "Indeed, good night, Ms. Ahuja." The slight smile on his face indicated a sense of gratitude for her concern, and a warmth that had nothing to do with the room's temperature. It was a warmth that came from the small gestures of care, a warmth that made the night a bit more comfortable.

Her presence brought comfort, not just from the extra blanket, but from the genuine care she had shown. It was a moment, a small act of kindness, that seemed to bridge the distance between them, touching his heart in a way he hadn't expected.

As the night approached and the room grew cooler, he found himself wrapped in the warmth of the extra blanket and the warmth of Khwaahish's thoughtful gesture. It was more than just a physical covering; it felt like a connection, a bridge between them, a gesture that silently spoke of the bond they shared, one that was growing stronger with each passing moment.

Heyy guys I hope you liked today's update , plzzzz support my book I'm a beginner in this field so plz tell my mistake of had done something wrong in any part of this book .

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and votes and do suggest me if there's a need to editing....

Have a great day ahead

Be positive and spread love 

do vote and comment please