z- bathroom ».

She watched him wakling away, and heard him walking in the wrong direction.

« n- the other way!!!

z- oK ! ».

Nami sighed and looked at the mess guys had made. Well, she participate into doing it, but it was easier to blame them for it. She briefly tidied the mess on the table until Law came back with the pizzas.

« l- where's Zoro-ya ?

n- bathroom

l- he'll get lost, you know that ?

n- I guess... his sense of direction is pathetic

l- hell yeah ».

Law then put Iron Man, and they started eating. Zoro arrived not so later, and ate too. When she was done eating, Nami leaned back and purposely folded one of her leg so it would touch Zoro's. He noticed, and waited a few seconds before putting his hand on her thigh. Nami could hear her heart beating so much it was beating fast. She was like 'oh my God, this is fucking happening !!'. All along the movie, he would discreetly cuddle her thigh, and she would hold his hand sometimes.

When the movie ended, it was about 1 am.

« l- so ?

z- banger

l- oh, you please me, man

n- mhh... it was good

l- good ?

n- it was great

l- mmh..

n- well, don't know about you, but I'm kinda tired so *standing up*

l- yeah.. I won't last either

z- ok..».

Zoro stood up, and it was the beginning of an extremely awkward moment where Law was expecting him to leave and Zoro and Nami knew he was supposed to sleep here, but would he go to her bedroom so casually? Nami looked at Zoro like, he could do whatever he was feeling like.

« n- well, good night.. ».

She walked to the stairs, praying that he would stay. On the other side of the wall, Law was mocking Zoro, because he kinda understood the struggle between the two. Zoro sent him fuck off and walked in the same direction as Nami, he saw her walking up the stairs and followed her.

He knocked on her open door, to attract her attention on him. She looked to the door, happily surprised to see him.

« n- didn't get lost ?

z- seems like ».

Nami sat on her bed and covered herself. Zoro sat on the edge of the bed and took his phone. She watched him texting.

«n- what are you doing?

z- texting ».

He said without even looking up.

« n- texting who ? ».

She said curious.

« z- my sister ».

He said innocently. But after a few seconds of silence, he was wondering if something was wrong with it.

«z- is that ok ?

n- ... sure... what did you say ?

z- just not going home tonight

n- ok.. ».