Chapter 22

On the morning, Nami's alarm rang into her bedroom. The two young adults woke up slowly. Nami took her phone and stopped it. Law sat up first, Nami saw him, he was back at her, it probably was the first she was seeing him without his hat. She then noticed he was shirtless and she watched his tattoos for a few seconds, until she realised he was looking at her.

«l- what?

n- what's the tattoo in your back? it feels like deja-vu?

l- oh, that's.. just a draw Bepo did

n- don't you have a shirt with this on it?

l- yeah.. we got a several clothes with this on it, it was fun to do

n- cute... did he answer by the way?

l- uh..».

He took his phone and checked.

«l- uh not yet, but he sleeps a lot, so maybe later

n- I hope so».

She smiled, and suddenly they heard the stairs noise. They looked at each other in panic, and suddenly the door got opened. Nami saw her mom.

«b- come on, you'll be late».

Nami was confused when she noticed she was freaking out or just shocked. She then looked back to her right and the mattress wasn't there anymore, either was Law.

«n- yeah, yeah, don't worry».

Bellemere left the room, and when Nami heard the stairs, she stood up and saw a pen on the floor. She went to the window and saw the mattress and Law outside, she couldn't help but laugh and signed him it was ok. In a few seconds, he opened the door of her room, entered and closed it.

«n- wait what?

l- the pen's outside».

He said, giving her the shirt he had used the previous day, and he entered her bathroom. Nami found herself confused but supposed he had put the mattress back to his place so it was enough for her. She dressed, and made her bag. Law came out of the shower dressed, he put his hat on, and took his bag.

«l- see you at the bus stop

n- do you want something to eat?

l- no thank you, can I just let my stuff here for now?

n- sure.. have you find any solutions?

l- not yet».

He said before disappearing. Nami saw the pen falling on the floor, she took it and put in on her desk. She put Law's bag into her wardrobe and she went downstairs.

«b- you ok ? I heard you talking?

n- I called Usopp about the homeworks

b- oh, good».

Nami took her breakfast, and when her mom was in the living room she took a tangerine and poured some coffee into her bottle and put it in her bag.

«n- see you tonight

b- see you».

Nami walked out to the bus stop, Law was there. He looked at her walking, she threw him the tangerine and the bottle. He caught them.

«l- I said no

n- it was unpolite»

He put it in his bag as the bus was approaching.

«l- thanks *little polite smile*

n- don't smile this much, you could sprain your face's muscles

l- *amused smile* fuck you».