Chapter 12

Mihawk walked back to his bedroom, and Zoro watched him walk away and he came back into his bedroom. He saw Nami's jeans and sweater on the floor, and then he saw her, in his bed, covered and probably already asleep. He sighed but couldn't help but smile. He took his own clothes off and grabbed her clothes and put them in the laundry. He lay on the opposite side of the bed as her, turned the light off, settled an alarm, and fell asleep.

At 8:30 in the morning, the alarm clock rang. Nami hid herself under the blanket, as Zoro took his phone and stopped it. He took a minute to emerge and wake up, and he noticed orange hair on his chest, and then he felt some weight on his arm, he looked down and realised Nami was back at him, casually using his arm as a pillow. He looked at the time, and he didn't want her to be late so he slowly moved his arm.

«z- hey... Nami... Nami

n- mmh

z- wake up

n- mmh!!

z- come on, you're gonna be late

n- mmhh!! ».

She took the blanket out of her face and opened her eyes.

«n- what time is it?

z- 8:33».

She sighed and sat up. Zoro enjoyed this to take his arm back. She looked disoriented and looked around.

«n- the fuck

z- tough morning uh?

n- mmh.. how did I end up here?

z- you don't remember?

n- *nods no*

z- you took shots with Yamato and Rebecca, you were drunk, we came here so your mom wouldn't freak out about me since she hates me, you threw up in the alley, and in the bathtub, you woke up my dad, and you fell asleep here..»

His tone was neutral, not aggressive or annoyed, just neutral, he had stated facts. She felt so sorry and embarrassed.

«n- I'm so sorry, I mean, oh my God, you might hate me, I'm sorry, I handle alcohol way more than that usually, I don't know how this could happen, I'm sorry

z- it's fine

n- what?

z- it happened to everyone, it's fine

n- yeah?

z- yeah, don't worry

n- thanks, I'm sorry...

z- you should get ready».

She looked around looking for her clothes, since she was only wearing her T-shirt.

«n- where are my clothes?

z- somewhere in the laundry, full of your vomit

n- ew

z- mmh

n- guess I'll have to steal another one of your sweaters

z- the wardrobe's full, help yourself

n- Thanks. Is Perona there?

z- no, she left already, why?

n- 'cause I need panties

z- well, I guess she won't get mad if you take one

n- I'll put the blame on you

z- I'm sure you will».

She stood up and walked out of the room. It took Zoro a second to realise he's been looking at her butt, all the way to the door. He sat up, ashamed, and went to take his shower. Nami went to Perona's bedroom, took panties, and went to the bathroom.
When Zoro was done with his shower, he put on some black track pants, with green lines on the sides. He grabbed a towel to dry his hair, as he walked to his bedroom, he saw Nami, with only a towel wrapped around her, she was looking for a sweater.
At first, he's been uncomfortable seeing her undressed, but then he told himself it was nothing, he'd see his friends undress all the time and it was ok, so it was for her.