𝟶𝟺𝟶

JUNE 6th
FRIDAY
1:56 pm

"All of you give a around of applause to the graduating seniors!"

The auditorium was filled with loud cheers from family and friends, cheering on they're child's accomplishments.

Shai made it to the graduation but tardily because of the baby. She had to make sure joarden was fully fed before he was brought along. Miles looked to his side, seeing how proud everyone was to see them up here receiving they're diplomas. This was they're last year of legal schooling, now the choice was theirs to make whether they'd want to do another four years of school.

This moment almost brought tears to her eyes. Some family members from her father's side came, along with her moms side of the family. Zenny and Hobie came along as well. They all accepted Hobie as family so he received a ticket with them.

As the outro music started to play for them, all of the seniors walked down the steps one by one, going to they're parents. Ayame and Gwen started to cry of joy , feeling proud of themselves as they walked down the auditorium walk way.

The females wore a red cap and gown while the men wore black to represent they're school colors. All of them walked to they're parents, being greeted with love and affection from them.

Ayame hugged onto Zenny and Hobie tightly as Ayla hugged onto her leg. She raised her head up at them as she felt her and Hobie hug her back just as tight.

The girl leaned over, looking at her little brother and as her mom waved at her. She smiled brightly at them, parting from Hobie and Zenny. "Can y'all buy me Chinese food?"

Hobie looked at her with a blank expression. Zenny was all for it. "Yeah! Help me pay okay?" She Said, looking over at him.

The nineteen year old sighed, rolling his eyes as he gave in. "Fine, but you are buying me something next time, got that Mae?" He looked down at her, plucking her forehead.

Ayame slightly winced but nodded at him. She excused the nickname and decided to go along with it.

Miles, Andre and Gwen came over with they're parents behind him. The girl turned around to see a tall woman behind Andre. She couldn't believe her eyes at the sight of who she thought was his mom. Ayame looked over at Gwen and miles, then looked back at the woman.

"Yeah that's his mom." Miles said to her with a smile.

She knew it, it had to be. They looked too much alike. The girl chuckled a bit as Andre walked up to her, giving her a handshake. "Yeah, this my mom." He chuckled.

"Hii." Ayame waved shyly with a greeting smile.

The woman looked at her as she raised her eyebrows. "Heyy! You're so pretty. Your name is..Ayame right?"

She nodded at her. "Yeah. And thank you, you're very pretty too." The Girl laughed.

Ayame turned to Miles and his parents, immediately giving Rio a hug. The Spanish woman hugged her back just as lovingly.

"Mija, congratulations!" She Said to her.

Miles looked at them, noticing how much she loved his mother. Out of all of her friends parents, she'd have to say Rio is the best out of all.