𝟶𝟸𝟾

JANUARY 14th
SUNDAY
10:25 am

Ayame woke up from the ringing of her phone on the nightstand next to her. Groaning of annoyance, she grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello..?"

"Ayame im on my way to pick you up now. I can't pick you up any later, I gotta get ready to be somewhere at 2 and I'd be out all day." Shai said through the phone.

After hearing this, she was slight upset. The girl wanted to stay there with miles longer but she'll see him tomorrow so it didn't bother her much.

"..Okay mom." She muttered into the phone. "Love you."

"Love you too. Be ready by eleven." She said, hanging up the phone.

Ayame out her phone down and sat up, looking over at miles next to her. Every time she looked at him, she couldn't stop hearing those noises he made last night in her head. The girl tried to think of more normal things.

She was kind of hoping he didn't wake up right now before he left. Being scared to face him after last night was making her more nervous than she was.

As she leaned up from the bed, unexpectedly she felt a hand grab her thigh trying to get her to sit back down. She turned around noticing miles barely having his eyes open.

"Miles, I have to leave in a little bit." She said, sitting back down on the bed.

Miles pulled her on top of him, her legs straddled beside his.

"Why..?" He asked, feeling upset.

"Because..my mom said I had to go home earlier." She mumbled.

He sighed, holding onto her as she was on top of him. The boy didn't want her to leave yet.

Ayame hugged him from underneath her, the two of them just laying there together. He lifted her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled softly as he did that.

She leaned up from him, having to use the bathroom. "I'll be back."

Miles looked at her as she walked out of the bathroom with a smile. As he lied back down, he couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was unbelievable to him that he wasn't a virgin anymore, Especially ayame too.

He asked himself, how did it go from her being shy to the two of them doing something like that together. Maybe she is one of those freaky girls once they do it more often. A small laugh escaped from him just thinking about it.

Miles stood up from the bed, walking to his dresser. He grabbed a pair of shorts and slid them on himself. Going to sit back down on his bed, the girl's phone was going off like crazy.

Being nosy and curious, he couldn't help but look over at it. The boy looked around, making sure she wasn't coming and picked it up.

It wasn't unlocked but he saw notifications from Pinterest, messages, some other random apps. Something told him to try and guess the password.

First, he tried her birthday since it was a number only password. Never would he have thought that he would have guessed a password right.