𝟶𝟷𝟷

SEPTEMBER 13TH
WEDNESDAY
11:31 am

After getting off the phone with miles, ayame rested in her bed while scrolling through tik tok. Today was originally a school day but it was canceled because of a strike going on with the teachers.

She didn't know why, nor did she care, it was a free day off for her. Ayame was planning on making random sketches and drawings but  Gwen called her and made different plans for her.

She answered the phone and smiled, saying hi to her.

"Hey Ayame! How about we go to the mall today? I can pay, I got this good job so I'm able to. I can put you on with the job too if you need to make some money."

Ayame laughed, realizing that it sounded like fun going to the mall with her best friend. "Yeah sure! What time?"

"Now. I'll be on my way in a little, if you need more time though I can just wait there in my car."

"You drive?" Ayame asked, surprised.

She heard Gwen laugh. "Yeah! Miles taught me."

"He can drive too? Damn I need to learn how to drive." She chuckled.

"I'll get him to teach you if you need it. But be ready when I get there! See ya!" She said, hanging up.

Ayame smiled, very excited for this outing with her. She leaned herself up from her bed and left her mom a text that she would be going out with Gwen before heading into the bathroom.

She took off her clothes and put her hair in a bonnet before getting in the shower. Gwen said she'd wait in the car so she wanted to take a quick shower even though she took one last night.

The whole time she thought about miles. As she scrubbed herself with her rag, her face softened just thinking of him. She finally decided to admit in her mind that she had a crush on him.

And suddenly, every song she listened to was about him. Every drawing, every smile, every laugh. She kept thinking back to Monday when he held her like that. She noticed that she was getting distracted already.

Trying to hurry out of the shower, realizing it only took Gwen fifteen minutes to get there. Once finished, she wrapped herself in her towel and looked in the mirror, using her alcohol wipes.

She rushed back into her room and dried off, using lotion on her body and taking swipes of deodorant on her. She sprayed herself with perfume and took off her bonnet.

Looking through her drawers, she took out a black long sleeve shirt with baggy pants. She put on her black Nike air Jordan's and headed back into the bathroom, trying brush her hair down.

Going back into her room, she put on a black beanie with a skull on it to style her hair a bit more. Thinking her outfit looked good, she texted Gwen and told her that she was ready.

The girl made her way to the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for the girl to get there. Meanwhile, she went onto her phone and texted miles something random so she could talk to him.

'Milessssssssssss'

She laughed slightly, waiting for his response. Once she saw him typing, she suddenly grew excited. She stared at the screen, waiting for him to send his message.