𝟶𝟷𝟹

SEPTEMBER 14TH
THURSDAY
6:18 pm

"Miles it's been really nice having you over today. You should come over often!" Her mom said, smiling at him.

"Thank you Ms.Shai. Do I go home now?"

Her mom shook her head. "No, you can stay a bit longer until seven. I will allow you to be in the room with ayame and you guys can chill up there but leave the door open okay? I believe that you won't take advantage of her in any way."

Miles nodded his head. "I won't do anything against her will. Thank you ma'am." He said with a smile on his face.

As ayame were about to walk away with him upstairs, her mom said something to her.

"He is so respectful, that's the type of boys I want you to be with." She said, softly pushing her.

"Now go ahead."

Ayame smirked at her mom, kind of excited by the idea of him being in her room. She walked upstairs with miles, heading into her room.

He looked around her room as they entered, exploring it. He was intrigued to see her full room.

"Wow, looks really comfortable in here. I love this vibe." He chuckled.

The boy looked around the room, seeing her purple LED lights and a comfortable bed on the side of her room.

He was amazed to see it

He was amazed to see it. Wasn't too fancy , just a comfortable space she'd sleep.

Miles immediately sat on her bed as ayame took off her jacket, putting it inside of her closet. She came back with her slightly revealing crop top and jeans as she sat on the bed next to him.

Miles looked at the girl with a soft expression. "Ayame.."

She turned to him as she was leaned back on her bed, using her phone. "Hm?"

"Can we talk about..what happened at the bus stop?" The boy asked.

Ayame froze, looking away from him. "Uh..why?"

Miles turned to her, leaning back on the bed along with her. He smirked, a small laugh coming out of him.

"Bro you know..we were gonna kiss."

She looked at him. "I-I'm sorry.. I don't like you or anything..I don't know how it happened. Please don't tell me I fucked something else up.."

"Ayame calm down. Nothing is messed up. If you feel something for me, tell me now." He said, holding onto her hand.