𝟶𝟷𝟺

SEPTEMBER 15th
FRIDAY
5:01 pm

Miles opened his door with his key, letting him and his friends in. Hobie walked in last and closed the door behind him.

Rio and Jeff walked in the living room and looked at the five teens there.

"Aww, all of you lovelies here. Come on in." Rio said, inviting them into the house.
As they all walked in, ayame felt nervous about meeting his parents fully.

"Eso es ayame verdad? la chica ayer? (That's ayame right? The girl from yesterday?)" His mom asked, pulling miles to the side.

"Si mama esa es ella. (Yes mom that's her.)" miles said to her.

"Ayame! Let's have a talk me and you?" Rio asked her. His mom looked at miles, motioning him to bring his friends with him to the other room. Miles nodded and leaded them the other way.

Ayame looked at his two parents, a little worried she done something wrong.

"Okay mija, tell me do you like mi hijo?" She asked her.

Ayame knew a little bit of Spanish after getting some practices with miles, so she knew what she was saying.

'Damn should I say yes?' She thought to herself.

The girl hesitated a bit and decided to be honest.

"Um. Yeah I do. I completely get if you don't want me dating him."

"Why would we say that?" Jeff asked.

Rio smiled at ayame. "You give off better impressions than that other girl he's been with. He's told us all about you, you know?"

Ayame raised an eyebrow. "What did he say?"

Jeff but in. "You're shy, quiet, kept to yourself, and respectful. He even told Rio that he thinks of you as a beautiful and smart girl."

Ayame's heart felt full at this. "Oh." She said, letting out a small smile.

"Miss Rio, I won't hurt him. I admit I want to be with him but I just can't find it in my heart to hurt him. So I want you both to trust me. If you don't, I'll keep trying so you both will." She said, looking at them with sincerity.

Rio and Jeff looked at each other in surprise. They both looked back at her with a smile.

"We think you're perfect for him." Jeff said to her.

Ayame looked up at them. "For rea- really?" She switched up her words, trying to talk in a respectful manner.

"Yes mija, you are perfect for him. He's been so down ever since his break up with Sierra. After he met you, he's gotten way better. Go ahead down there with them. You have our full support." Rio said, both her and Jeff giving her a soft smile.

Ayame smiled and thanked them for they're support. The girl walked away from them, and headed downstairs. She didn't notice miles standing in the kitchen, eavesdropping on everything.

Miles wanted to cry after hearing their conversation. His heart felt full to the brim. No words could explain how he felt after hearing what ayame said about him. He knows how she feels about him and what her intentions were. All he realized now was that she was waiting for him to finally admit himself to her.