𝟶𝟷𝟿

SEPTEMBER 20th
THURSDAY
10:31 am

Ayame and miles are in the library, skipping a class together. She was a bit nervous about it but miles instructed her on what to do. Soon, everything was fine. They both had books out on the table just incase a teacher were to come by to substitute they're constant talking.

While talking to her, he made sure to ask questions so he could take note on what she likes or wants. He already knew the basics of it but he felt like there was more.

"Okay..Ayame uh..white chocolate or dark chocolate?" He asked her.

She looked forward, thinking for a moment.

"Uhhmmm.. not extremely dark chocolate, like milk chocolate. Sometimes I'd do white chocolate like Hersheys."

Miles nodded at her with a smile, thinking of more questions to ask her. "Ok, jeans or skirts?"

"Jeans of course. I'd only wear a dress for special occasions." She smiled.

"Bracelets or necklaces?"

"Ankle bracelets." She replied instantly, leaning down to pull her pants up, revealing her ankle. She had two silver anklets on her ankle along with one gold one.

He looked down with a small laugh. "Yea, they look nice on you."

Ayame pulled her pant leg back down and leaned up to where his face was.

"Thank you.."

"Okay, headphones or speakers?"

"Headphones."

"Games or drawing?"

"Drawing."

Okay now he was being stupid, more interesting questions that he wouldn't know about her. Sadly he got nothing. All he could do was just look at her and laugh.

"Why are you asking me these questions?" She asked.

"I..don't know. Just want to..um, know what you prefer. Like a would you rather." He chuckled.

Ayame was curious about him too. What type of things were he into other than drawing? What does he value? What is his love language? Just anything.

As curious as she was, that was something she was willing to find out on her own. Easily being able to read people, she could tell all of those things and see them.

She looked over at him with a slight smile, excited to find out more about him.

"Tan hermosa. (so beautiful)" he spoke lowly.

"Huh?" She asked, not knowing much Spanish.

"Nothing." He laughed.

His eyes scanned her slightly with a small smirk on his face. He leaned back in his chair as he ran his hands through his curls.

"How do i know you didn't just insult me in Spanish?" The Girl asked with a Small laugh, moving her hair off of her shoulder.

"I would never do that. You think I'd do that?" He said, putting a finger to his chest.