𝟶𝟷𝟻

SEPTEMBER 15th
FRIDAY
8:22 pm

(Soft lemon or fluff or whatever y'all call the shit up ahead 😭)

Ayame sat on Miles's bed after putting her clothes on. She had just came out the shower not too long ago and was waiting for miles. He had been in there for twenty minutes now.

She sat in her boxers and a T Shirt to sleep in while she rested on Miles's bed, scrolling through her phone.

Ten minutes have passed and miles came in, a towel covering his lower half. Ayame looked up from her phone, seeing his shirtless figure.

She couldn't stop staring at him. Miles looked back at her as he grabbed his deodorant, applying it to himself.

He noticed her checking him out causing him to laugh. This made her look up at his face to see that he saw her staring.

The girl looked back at her phone quickly trying to forget that just happened.

"Turn around for a second." He said to her.

Ayame turned around, fighting the urge to peek at him.

Miles dropped his towel, putting on his boxers. He put on his lotion for his face and put on some shorts.

"Aight you can turn around now." He said to her.

The girl turned around and still saw him shirtless. "You not gonna put a shirt on?"

He moved closer to her and sat on his bed next to her. "Do you want me to?"

Ayame shook her head. "No..yes but no I don't mind it..don't.." she confused her self.

Miles raised an eyebrow. "No shirt or yes shirt..?"

"No shirt! I mean I wouldn't mind it. You decide oh my god."

"If you don't want me to wear a shirt you can just say that." He said, looking at her as he slightly moved closer.

He looked down at the floor, noticing her sketch book which he picked up.

The boy went through the pages, but stopped as soon as he saw a sketch of himself in her book. He looked at it with amazement.

"You drew this? You remember every detail about my face." He smiled.

Ayame quickly took the sketch book from him and closed it. "No..I just had Gwen send me a picture..."

"Not even a Camera can pick up all of those details ayame. Don't be scared to admit it. I drew you too." A laugh came out of him.

The boy stood up and walked to his dresser about to open the drawers until he saw the two condoms on top of his dresser.

"What the-"

"What? Whats wrong?" Ayame asked.

Miles jumped up and grabbed the condoms off of his dresser. "Nothin, thought I uh, lost my sketch book." He awkwardly grinned at her.

Grabbing his sketch book, he sat down next to ayame and opened it. He skimmed through the pages to find it.

Once he found it, he showed ayame. A picture of her smiling with her long hair reaching her shoulders and beyond it.