𝟶𝟶𝟹

SUNDAY
6:28 PM

"Bye, Andre. Thank you for walking me home." Ayame said, putting her key into the lock as she gave him a smile.

The friends had hung out again during the weekend. Andre always offered to walk her home for the second time. This was a lot of things to get used to. She tried to keep herself energized but things like this made her even more tired than she normally is. She thinks it's fun hanging with them but tiring.She was surprised by Andre though, he walked her to the bus stop and rode the bus home with her as well.

He nodded at her. "You welcome. I'll see you at school on Monday. Be safe." That being his last words before he walked away , about to call his Uber.

Ayame twisted the lock and entered her house, being exhausted. She closed the door and rushed to the coffee table, grabbing a pop tart then headed towards the steps.

Her mom stopped her and grabbed her arm.

"Damn, don't even say hi to your mom anymore do you?"

She looked at her mom with a hooded gaze, leaning down to her so she could rest her head on her,

"Sorry mom." The Girl muffled into the woman's shoulder. "Having friends makes me tired.."

Her mom chuckled, "You will get used to it. I was just like you. Being anti social can be challenging but atleast you have me to help you break out of that." She slowly rubbed her daughters back, soothing her voice into her ears.

"Yeaa...." She slurred off, falling asleep in her mother's arms.

The woman continued cradling her daughter but didn't hear anything from her.

"Ayame?"

No response.

She sighed, trying to lean the girl off of her.

"Ayame, I love you but get yo big ass off of me." She grunted, getting the semi heavy girl off of her.

Ayame woke up by the force and leaned herself up. "Sorry ma, thats why i tried to get upstairs." She laughed.

Her mom rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, you better wash that ass before you take to dirty ass to bed. In here smelling like Chico sticks." She joked.

Ayame squinted her eyes at her mother in a playful way. "You smell like that all the time mom."

She laughed at her response. As ayame was half way up the stairs, her mom called out to her.

"Oh and your steps dad is going to be here tonight, make sure you wear pants around the house."

Ayame nodded. "Okay, I'll be sleep most of the time anyways. Please..don't do anything tonight, can y'all wait until I'm at school?"

Her mom furrowed her eyebrows, standing up from her chair. "Girl I will beat yo ass. Mind ya business. Wash ya stinky ass." She tried sounding serious but couldn't help laughing after.

Ayame smiled to herself but really hoping they didn't do any freaky shit while she was awake, or even here for that matter.

She opened the door to her room, getting her things ready for a shower. The girl took her outfit out for tomorrow, a somewhat tight shirt and a pair of jeans. Her eyes scanned the  room for her towel and bonnet. Once locating it, she placed all of the things for her shower in one spot on her bed.