SEQUEL

Skylar's POV

I leaned slightly on my counter top with my hands stretched apart, my head leaned forward as my eyes were glued shut. My head throbbed wildly due to the lack of sleep I have been deprived since the past nine days ever since Laila left to see her parents well technically my in-laws.

Everything beens a mess with me having a huge pile of work to which I have assigned to Della my personal assistant but I know it's too hard for her to work on it alone yet I have to take care and stay with Luca at home to keep him company and yes we only have a maid that comes and cleans the house twice a week then goes .

We decided that so as we can have our own privacy as a family and I'm really starting to regret the idea ever since my baby mama left and that's around over an entire week now and I wonder when she's coming back because I miss her so much.

I sighed deeply to calm my nerves before I grabbed my phone from my sweatpants then unlocking it immediately before dialing her number thinking how it's quite a good time to check on her. It rung for the forth time before it went into voicemail making me kiss my teeth as I clutched the phone hard in my palm.

Where the fuck are you Laila?

And why the hell aren't you answering my call....

I inwardly cursed again and again as I thought of reasons she would switch off her phone as I thought of even flying to Colorado to go pick her up earlier than she intended to stay at her parents' home.

But then again I thought of what really I will say to her parents....

Will I say; I have come to take my wife home? I thought and realized how stupid and childish it is immediately. I sighed before grabbing a bottle of red wine from the cellar followed with a glass from the cabinet before I settled down on the couch of the living room comfortably making thoughts immediately swim around in my mind.

Fifteen minutes later.....

My phone vibrated beside me on the couch making me pick it up then looked at the screen of the phone that display the caller and I read the name that was in bold ❤️Amore mioin my mind making a sly smirk perfectly slip it's way on my lips before I answered the call immediately speaking.

"Vuoi giocare a giochi mentali con mia moglie?" I inquired absently as I drowned down another glass of what was left in the now empty wine bottle that sat on top of the glass coffee table hearing the other end of the line silent.

I continued knowing the line was still on. "So che non lo fai, quindi voglio che tu faccia qualcosa per me babygirl." I used my native language because I know my dearest wife knows it and if anyone can't grasp it then let them fuck off. I'm talking to my wife.

My tone was straight up and demanding. I could hear the shudders and the whimpers everytime the words roll of my tongue to her making me realize how much she has also missed us. "Cosa vuole che faccia per Lei signora?" After a few more minutes, Laila whispered huskily almost out of breath making me tilt my head back, spreading my arm to the full length on top of the couch as my legs part widely before I adjusted my hips so I could be more comfortable.

I tugged the phone closer to my ear before whispering lowly but audible and I could feel my little boy down jump in excitement at the thought. "Vieni a casa amore mio, poi ti mostrerò." With that I hang up the phone not leaving a minute for her excuses then waited for her arrival shutting my eyes drowning in the silent piece of mind.

Few hours later......

I tucked Luca into bed after he fell asleep throughout the Spongebob series we were watching making me carry him all the way to his bed even though I know he's not young anymore but I just can't help myself because in my eyes he is my little boy.