my donna

Laila's pov

Skylar grew stiff with her movements the moment the words escaped my mouth. Her body was tense as she let out a shaky breath before replying breaking the nerves of rejection that had built in me too. "What do you mean Laila?"

"I want you to prove me-" I let out a shaky breath that stopped my tongue before it could go any further, my mind swirling with so many thoughts of ways she could use to prove me about what I want.

"That-" Dear god. My grip around her neck loosened a bit but her grip on my bare thighs tightened more because my short black slick nightwear had rode up to my groin area."Tell me baby girl what you want from me."

I let out a shaky breath as my body warmed up at the nickname making my heart drop a few inches down in a good feeling. I gulped thickly before whispering softly. "I want you to prove me right that you badly want me as I do, ma'am."

I whispered in her ear leaving a kiss below her earlobe while I slowly spread my legs wide apart for her. I heard her breath out a shallow breath before she gave a firm squeeze on my thighs.

Warmth traveled down to my pit of the stomach as the chilly air hit my core right before her lower half that could easily warm me up. "How I'm I sure that you aren't lying to me babygirl." Skylar whispered making my hands drop to the edge of the counter top where I sat feeling at loss of words.

Just fuck me already.

She stepped between my thighs bringing herself closer to me making my walls involuntary clench and relax as the air grew tense around us.

My head dropped away from her body hanging it down as I stared down between our bodies. There was merely any space between us but it wasn't enough.

I still wanted more.

Skin to skin....

Her in me....

"You just have to trust me ma'am if not you find out the truth yourself." I whispered making her left hand leave my thigh then to my chin lifting it up so I could stare into her usual black irises.

For the first time, they weren't full of lust , they were filled with desire, want , need and life under the loving gaze she held with me. There was light and love filled in them as they shone with mine. I could feel my heart skipping a beat at the emotions that swarm in them.

It truly felt that we were actually made for each other.

Skylar and Laila - Skaila.....

It was the two of us again.

"Would you let me explore?" She whispered letting her minty breath hit me in waves making my walls clench and relax in rhythm with my unsteady breath imagining her tongue piercing going deep between my walls making me fuck her face.

"Y-yes ma'am." A faint pulse erupted against my clit as I gripped the edges of the counter top tightly.

"That's good babygirl but how far would you let me?" Her hand that had rested on my thigh traveled slowly to my inner thigh before it rested giving me firm squeeze making my walls squirt as the pulse became more known.

"I don't think you will handle my limits." Skylar kissed my jaw with light kisses as her other hand that was on my chin moved to my waist pushing me more to her until my inner thighs brushed the sides of her body.

"I don't think you will take what I want to do to you so bad." Skylar continued making my lips part as I took in puffs of air.

"I don't think you will have your thighs spread that far apart when I'm in you." Her hand that was in my inner thigh raised my thigh until it wrapped around Skylar's waist making me fall back but I held myself leaning back on my arms sweat forming at my back and in the crook of my neck.

My chest raised and fell squirting my juices everytime my walls clenched and relaxed. Her hand left my thigh that had been secured around her waist and to cut short her fingers went straight to my core.

"Ah- Skylar!" I moaned out loud taken off guard as my back arched while her fingers stretched my walls moving at a slow pace. "Don't you dare move babygirl." Skylar said as if she had read what I was about to do.

I jerked my head back letting my hair fall off my shoulders my lips parting trying to stop the thought of making my hips meet her rhythm of her fingers as tears peeked at the sides of my eyes. "Please ma'am go faster!"

I whimpered out feeling the denial of pleasure overwhelming me as my walls clenched and relaxed at the foreign of her fingers. I just want her to move faster.

"Hold in for me and prove me that you can take everything I have in store for you babygirl." Skylar arched my back making me see stars as she rubbed slow circles on my clit.

My hands formed fists against the marble top as gaped as the warmth building at the pit of my stomach as the will to talk was lost. I curled my toe and relaxed them feeling my closure nearing everytime her stroke met my walls. "I'm so close."

My eyes shut on there own as my climax neared making my thigh loosen around her waist as I felt my body wanting to give in so as my organsm tears me apart but she of course wasn't satisfied.

"No you don't get to cum babygirl." With that said her hands withdrew and they got replaced with the tip of her cock wet with precum slipping easily between my walls.

"Ah!" I moaned in both pain and pleasure as she filled me up with her full length inch by inch rough and raw. Tears escaped my eyes as my walls clenched and relaxed around her cock as they hurt though it felt so good with her in me.

"Are you okay my love?" Skylar let out a shaky breath as she leaned on her hands so she can be able to rest her forehead with mine.

"Yes , please move." I whispered with my eyes closed and she did so starting off slow withdrawing her length then pushing right back in , forward and back making me let out an involuntary cries of pleasure making her movements stop.

"Did I push you to far?" Skylar's voice filled with regret as one of hand went to my scalp running a smooth hand down my hair to soothe the pain. "No, you didn't. It just hurts but I love it so much."

"That's my beautiful troia I love." Skylar's movements resumed hard and fast making me bit my lip hard to stop cries of pleasure. "Talk to me babygirl, don't keep in your beautiful moans to yourself. I want to hear them."

Skylar kissed my collarbone, sucking, nibbling and licking it left and right as her lower half moved roughly in mine making it hard for me to breathe as I gasped for air through my moans.

My thighs involuntary tried to close but she wrapped them around her waist making my organsm near more as her strokes hit my spot making me see stars through my blackened vision.

My toes curled and relaxed everytime her strokes hit my spot . Harsh breaths erupted from us filling up the not so silent room due to the slaps of skin that came from our conjoined bodies which both inched for a release.

My hips met rhythm with hers making the warmth in the pit of my stomach build up more as her hand arched my back so that her cock hits just right there. "Ah-fucck ma'am, please let me cum ."

A loud moan slipped past my throat as my vision blurred , my eyes rolling at the back of my head. "Hold it in babygirl until I say you cum." I bit my lip in anger but nonetheless I nodded but I could feel the loose strings breaking apart.

One....

Two ....

Three.....

"Fuck- cum babygirl." And with that I shuttered down as her cum mixed with mine in pure Bliss and euphoria.

My senses went wild as all I focused on were on the slow strokes helping me ride out my organsm and the beautiful groans of the person I love feeling me up but before I gave up, I heard the most beautiful words I could have never imagined to hear eight days back.....

"I know you are going to be the perfect mother for my children and the most amazing wife I could never think of. "

***********
Soooo children is it? Tell me how this was because this side I really need to touch the grass so bad .....

Bye...

But honestly tell me how you felt after this?