31. Cold Night

Lan Xichen has ordered the renovation of the Gentian house and he assigns some of the work to his Lan disciples to renovate his late mother's Gentian house so that 5 bedrooms can be construed inside.

Lan Xichen is building the house a little bigger for Wei Wuxian and their children so that their future children can live comfortably in the house as right now this house is too small and old fashioned.

Lan Wangji starts to take care of all the matters related to the Gentian house as it is often very cold in the winter time and he is also making arrangements to keep the house warm but all the process can take a long time.

The two brothers are taking care of rebuilding the Gentian house in the mountains.

There is a beautiful view of the mountains around this house but the house is too old so it is better to renovate it now before winters.

Zewu-jun and Hanguang-jun want to build a family home for their small family with all the windows overlooking the beautiful mountain scenery.

Their uncle Lan Qiren has given them permission to build a home for their livelihood and family because all the houses built in their sect so far are very small and simple but this house is being built specially to preserve the childhood memories of Lan Furen and their future generations.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen are both very happy that their uncle and their Lan family members have allowed them to renovate the Gentian house for their little family as the house has many childhood memories attached to both of them.

The Lan twin brothers are very happy to build a dream house for their beloved Lan Furen which will have an image of cloud recess as well as lotus pier which will make Wei Wuxian feel at home.

Many necessary new modern furniture is also brought for Lan Furen and the newborn babies so that the children can feel comfortable in the future.

They both want to provide a healthy lifestyle for their family and also build a small pond outside the house so that Wei Wuxian will always feel at home in Cloud Recess.

The room will have a spiritual array to provide warmth to their children and Lan Furen as they both want their family to be safe and prosperous so they both want to create some security for their family.

Many kinds of fruit trees are planted outside Gentian House, of which apricot and apple trees are the most planted and a beautiful garden is also made outside his house which will be full of flowers during the summer season.

Once it is a cold night, Wei Wuxian gets tired from constantly breastfeeding his children and then his entire spiritual powers get reduced due to constantly fatigue.

It is a very tiring time for Wei Wuxian now because after pregnancy, his body starts getting very tired due to constant breastfeeding and working.

Today is a very tiring day for Wei Wuxian and also the winters have started so he is feeling very cold and at the same time he is also missing the warmth of his alphas.

Wei Wuxian begins to shiver due to the extremely cold weather as his remaining strength is slowly being depleted since he hasn't meditated in a while and his fatigue continues to grow after giving birth.