7. No Mercy

Madam Yu and Jiang Yanli with some disciples. They all Head towards in Gusu Lan Sect. Wei Wuxian was still unconscious. One of midwife was feeding him medicine and putting ointment on Wei Wuxian's body whipped marks to make him cure as soon as possible.

Madam Yu didn't wanted to Show, the scars on Wei Wuxian's body to the Other Sect. It will left a negative impact of Yunmeng Jiang Sect on other Sects. She wanted to heal him so Wei Wuxian could be looked more Presentable as A Head Disciple of Yunmeng Jiang.

Madam Yu fed him her spiritual energy to get back Wei Wuxian into his senses.. Wei Wuxian was still unconsciously lied down on the Boat without any response...

Mid Wife said, ""Madam Yu, I thought Someone fed him anesthetic herbs in his food to surpress his pain when he was in dungeon.""

Madam Yu glared at Yanli... ""Did You fed him those herbs A'Yanli??"" She asked angrily... Jiang Yanli was shivering in fear her hands were shaking and her legs were wobbling...

She replied to her Mother,,, ""Mother, A' Xian was in the pain. I decided to feed him Pork Rib Lotus Root Soup which include mixture of those anesthetic medicines.. I couldn't see him tormented in pain Mother. He was innocent.. He didn't do anything wrong. Wei Wuxian's legs were wobbling his back was aching badly.."" Jiang Yanli was crying and shredding tears non stop to see his brother's unconscious condition...

""You fool. I knew that Wei Wuxian was not that much weak after all, he is the Head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. A' Yanli You traitor. How could you feed him those medicines? How dared You? I am seeking tired of You Yanli... You are just like your father.. Useless. Good for nothing. Why did you both love him so much? he is just a piece of trash. I hate him..."" Madam Yu roared in anger.

They all had reached to gusu sect but Wei Wuxian was still unconscious... His some marks of whipping was almost healed.. Madam Yu exhausted because she filled Wei Wuxian with all her spiritual energy.. Jiang Yanli did the same... Some gate keeper and Gusu guards with GuSu Lan Sect disciple were there to receive them. They all guide them to go to Cloud Recess.. They also bring unconscious Wei Wuxian with them.

One of Disciple informed in Yashi about their Arrival... ""Sect Leader Lan, the remaining Jiang's were arrived with a unconscious disciple with them...""

Lan Xichen ordered that disciple ""Bring all of them to Yanshi and call and Imperial Doctor and healer for that unconscious person..""

The Lan disciple bowed and went back to bring them to Yashi...

Madam Yu and Jiang Yanli with some disciples arrived there.. But Lan Xichen and Lan wangji was waiting to see the most beautiful boy of Yunmeng...

Lan Xichen welcomed them, they all bowed and paid their respect.. He asked to Madam Yu, ""Where is Your Head Disciple Lady Jiang Madam Yu...??""

Madam Yu hesitated first but then with a fake smile she replied, ""He got injured during the War so midwife's gave him an anesthesia to take a proper care of His wounds...""

Lan xichen and Lan wangji's bros frowned... They clearly remembered that when Wei Wuxian left the battle ground, he was unharmed, no wound on his Naturally beautiful sculptured Body that Means Madam Yu was hiding something.

Lan Xichen intoned his voice and spoke ""Lies are forbidden in Gusu Lan Sect, Lady Jiang Madam Yu. We clearly remembered Your Head Disciple Of Yunmeng Jiang Sect was unharmed during war.. Please tell us truth otherwise you will be Strictly Punished for your Lies...""

Jiang FengMian also saw his wife and thought to himself What did she do with his adoptive son... He knew she hated him to her core of her Heart. If something happened to Wei Wuxian, the Lan's will killed his another son Jiang Cheng too. When they left the yunmeng, Wei Wuxian was unharmed.. She must do something to his adoptive son...

Madam Yu was trembling in fear and replied to Gusu Lan sect Leader Lan Xichen, ""Sect Leader Lan actually, I punished him not to proper take care of My son and our Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader Jiang Wanyin during the War. Wei Wuxian is Head Disciple of our Yunmeng Jiang Sect. It was his duty to save my Son and our Sect Yunmeng Jiang Sect Leader. So I ordered our disciple to punish him with 50 lashes. But My daughter fed him anesthetic medicine mixture with Pork rib lotus root soup. He will be better soon.""

Lan Xichen, ""What did you say? 50 lashes?? How dared you whipped His Beautiful body to ruin with 50 lashes.. You should also be punished Madam Yu. You are not allowed to eat and drink for 24hours. Even you have to knelt down in front of The Wall of Gusu Lan Sect Rules till Wei Wuxian get his conscious back. If you were not a Woman I will punish you the same punishment you gave to your Head Disciple..""

Lan Xichen signed, he saw Lan Wangji.. They both nodded... Lan Wangji's gripped his bichen tightly to hear, how badly She had punished his soon to be Bride. She tried to ruin such a beautiful piece of living art...

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha