Chapter 15

Jaehan's POV

Jaehan felt guilty. Yechan's mind was occupied with a lot of things that made him distrcated and lose his charecter. It was always Jaehan who's having hardships with the script and Yechan was always there to help, he always knew how to guide him and assure that Daeyol is him and that he shouldn't be afraid to let himself improvise and just go with his feelings. Now Jaehan felt it was his time to help Yechan. 

"Yechan-ah, you've got this" Jaehan whispered to him, Yechan was about to say something but he had to get into character again because the director yelled orders and checked positions so they can continue.

"3,2,1 Action!" 

"He's touching and giving you way too much compliments" Yechan whispered against his lips again, their faces were not so close like the take before so Jaehan got closer. 

"It doesn't matter what he said, only you matter to me" Jaehan said looking into the younger's eyes with a piercing gaze. It's his first time improvising, right now Daeyol should be angry at him and not comforting Taehyun but Jaehan felt it needed to change. 

Yechan was surprised, he looked at him for a few seconds, trying to decide if he should go back to his lines or improvise as well. Jaehan's sudden line made him get into charecter again, as long as the director is okay and not instructing other orders. 

"It's still bothering me that you got along with it, I think it's pretty clear we're not just friends yet he's still trying to get to you" Yechan said looking at him with hurt, he was saying lines out of the script as well. Jaehan knew he was talking about Hanbin. 

Jaehan decided that more lines will be useless now for the scene itself and Yechan as well so he cupped the younger's face and brushed their noses toegther. Yechan looked at his lips for a second and then back to his eyes. 

"I'm sorry that I made you feel that way, I love you" 

That was all it took for Yechan to kiss him. He longed for Jaehan, he ached for him and now all he could think of was trying to get as close as possible to him. Yechan went for a slow and longing kiss, Jaehan was accepting it and the moment Yechan's big hands held his cheeks, his own hands wrapped around te younger's waist bringing him closer. 

A few seconds later Jaehan felt that he needed Yechan badly, he didn't let him have a breath when the younger tried to break the kiss for a little breath and immidiatly grabbed him by the hair and have their lips on each other again. 

Jaehan took the lead and pushed Yechan backwards until he bumped into the wall, Yechan's arms circled Jaehan's waist and made their lower bodies to meet. Jaehan gasped when Yechan bit his bottum lip, the younger used the chance to enter his tongue and that was when the director ordered from behind the camera that they should stop the make out session and keep going with the original script. 

The first one to pull away was Yechan, he was gasping for air. It's the first time Jaehan made him spechless and powerless. 

"I think we should continue back home. Let's go back for a little before we go" Jaehan said smiling widely, pulling him by the hand outside of the room happily. 

I'm so sorry it took me ages to update such a short part, I'll try to update soon again a longer one ♥