Chapter 12

(You might need a reminder for this chapter, a scene from chapter 3 which they practiced for filming will be mentioned here) 

Jaehan's POV

Jaehan and Yechan woke up in a hurry this morning. It's been a while since they have been on set, they had two weeks off because half of the crew got sick. It might be a virus or the flue they didn't really know but the production team had to cancel the filming for a while and somehow, at the perfect timing their company decided to rush things for the upcoming comeback. They felt like they were experiencing it all over again, just like the first season of the series when they filmed and prepared for their comeback of "What's Going On" at the same time. The big difference is that now they have a better company. 

Usually Sebin is the one in charge of waking them up on filming days of the drama since he's always waking up early. But after all that's happened he didn't wake them up this morning, to their surprise it was Hyuk. The one who is the last to wake up every morning among the members. They knew it was bad when he was the one waking them up, it was a morning Jaehan would like to forget. 

He hates waking up late and be in a hurry, it can effect his day completely. Especially after the fight he had with Yechan yesterday, the ongoing argument with Sebin and now starting the day in a pijama, bed hair and looking like a panda with those black circles under the eyes. The only thing he managed to do is to brush his teeth at least. 

When they arrived to the set the staff immidiatly took care of them, today they had more work to do since they didn't wake up on time. During make up Jaehan had the time to think about last night. He was really grateful he had Yechan, he didn't expect him to be so attentive and kind  to him after the fight they had. He knew he's a keeper. The way he didn't even hesitate to hug him the moment he asked, the way he embraced him made every negative emotion to dissapear. 

He wanted to thank him properly but the hectic morning they have been through didn't let him to find the opportunity to do so. 

Yehcan's POV

Hell, this morning to Yechan was...something. The only thing that helped him get through it was waking up to Jaehan in his arms. He missed him so much yesterday that the night they spent together cuddling made up for it a little. 

He thought they could talk about the fight and reconcile but the moment they arrived the stylist wanted to die at the spot and had them separated to start the process of looking like a decent human being. 

They are going to film a few individual scenes and the last scene today would be one they managed to prepare for back then with Hwichan. The actor who acts as Daeyol's co-worker needs to be here soon, they never met him before since it's his first appearance in the drama. 

"Finally, I'm done" The makeup artist sighed, she had a lot of work to do. His hair was having a life of it's own in the morning and today he didn't have the time to help her in styilng it beforehand. 

"Soory noona, thank you for your hard work" He smiled at her and got up from his seat to change his clothes. 

-Later that day-

The actor who's playing as Daeyol's co-worker in a few words is...a completely useless addition in his opinion. He was glued to Jaehan's side all freaking day. Yechan couldn't even stand a chance talking with his lover because that asshole is always there. 

First Jaehan wanted to make sure he's feeling comfortable with everyone, then that actor who he still didn't know his name and honestly didn't plan on knowing anytime soon suggested to go for lunch together and practice a little to make their chemistry great on screen. His lame explanation was that they should bring the feel of knowing each other for almost a year because according to the series, Daeyol is working at the station a year already and his co worker had a crush on him for a long time. This actor really fit the charecter isn't he? Maybe he had some logic in there, but Yechan chose to ignore it. Because the moment he started to get touchy with Jaehan he almost flipped  a table at him. Respectfully of course.

Yechan was called by their acting teacher, she wanted to help him get into charecter before their next scene which he gets jealous over dinner. He wished he could tell her there was no need because he's way into charecter at the moment. 

"Shouldn't we call Jaehan hyung?" Yechan asked, usually she calls them together to make them understand each other better. 

"I've already went through it with him because Hanbin wanted to go with him for lunch" She answered and it took him a few seconds to connect the dots and give that annoying face a name. 

"Doesn't he need it as well?" He asked about that Hanbin forrowing his eyebrows.

"He's not a newbie he's pretty big to be honest, he recently filmed a few successful dramas and got offered a lot of main roles to act. It's a little weird that he accepted such a small role if I think about it now" She said, getting distracted from the reason she called him here in the first place. 

Huh..he filmed a few succesful dramas recently she said, apparently not so successful beacuse he or his memberes didn't hear about him. 

"Oh! now I remember, I've heard from the director that he asked this role because he really wanted to work with Jaehan. He said something about being trainee with him when they were younger or something like that" She said after a few seconds of silence. What the hell is that? They already knew each other? How come Jaehan didn't say anything? If they are really friends he probably knew about his casting before their fight. If Yehcan thought he was out of his mind already, it was nothing compared to now.