Chapter 2

Right now they are rehearsing on the set, listening to the director's instructions and Jaehan was getting more nervous. They were going to do a very hot, passionate scene, one of those scenes that you see in dramas and you either want to scream from happiness or cover your eyes  from embarassment. He was sure the other members are going to make life a living hell for them when this episode airs. 

The scene is taking place in the living room of their shared home. In this season Daeyeol and Taehyun are living together, it's a scene of Daeyeol coming home after a hard day at work with Taehyun waiting for him to come back. In the filming of the last episode it showed Taehyun was having a hard time not seeing his lover properly recently, he had to take too many shifts at work and he missed him like crazy and craved to be with him. 

"After Daeyeol is entering he should remove his hat first and put it aside, when Taehyun hears him he immidiatly runs to him and jumping on him from excitment" The director explained, trying to get into detailes.

"Then you pull back a little and just looking at him with lust, Daeyeol is feeling the same but because of his tiredness he's just smiling at first" The director explained the situation further and now it's about time to start filming. 

"Remember what we talked about in the dressing room" Yechan said before going to his position on the couch. 

Jaehan just nodded and made his way outside of the apartment, letting out a big breath. 

"3, 2, 1 Action!" 

"I'm home" Daeyeol said loudly when he opened the door and got off the hat from on top of his head. Just when he finished to take off his shoes Yechan jumped on him with a big hug. 

"I missed you" He said looking at him full of lust and admiration, making a long eye contact. 

"I missed you too" He answered with a small smile, frowning when Yechan got off of him pulling him by the hand to the living room and throwing him on the couch. He got on top of him and straddled his legs. 

"You look so hot in your uniform, it's been a while since you got them but I still can't get over it" He said it in such a sensual way and made their noses to meet, rubbing his nose against his own slowly.

Jaehan was lucky he didn't have to say anything, he just had to caress his cheek and look at him.

"You drive me insane Lee Daeyeol" Yechan said breathing heavily, unbuttoning his uniform little by little. After finishing he pulled it off and removed the white shirt underneath, when his fingers touched Jaehan's skin he got goose bumps all over his body. 

"I can't hold back anymore" Jaehan said suddenly, placing his right hand through Yechan's long hair pulling him down for a kiss. 

They started it slow and tender, Yechan placed his hands on his chest, moving his lips at the same pace. A few moments later he started to speed up the pace with placing both of his hands on Jaehan's face and licking his lips, asking for entrance. 

Jaehan let his hands find place at Yechan's hips, opening his mouth so they can deepen the kiss. They were kissing hard, their tongues battling for dominance and their hands all over each other just like the director wanted them to deliever how Daeyeol and Taehyun couldn't live without one another and how they ached to be with each other.

Jaehan pulled away to remove Yechan's shirt, the younger obliged immediately and kissed him back the moment the deed was finished. Suddenly Yechan started to kiss down his neck, he was improvising right now because this was not on the script. Jaehan's breathing became unsteady, all he could do was closing his eyes and hold tight onto the younger's thighs to surpress his feelings that were out of charecter. 

"You are so beautiful" Jaehan said after pulling him up to his face by his long hair, he was afraid Yechan was going to form a love bite on his neck. 

"Just kiss me already, I need you so bad" Yechan said and kissed him, nipping at his lips. It made the talk they had in the dressing room to come into his head. In a moment of insanity, he decided to bite the younger's buttom lip. He looked at Yechan right after, afraid he went too far but the look he gave him was something he didn't expect. He looked at him with such passion and longing, if they weren't filming he would have thought Yechan was ready devour him. 

"Cut!"