ASTCO SEASON 2 | Chapter 1

After "A Shoulder To Cry On" was finished on air, the production team decided to make another season and offered them to have a meeting about it. Before the meeting occurred both of them were keen on doing it, but Jaehan knew that this time they will have to kiss. He didn't care doing it but he didn't know if Yechan was willing for such a thing. 

He was afraid that it would make them embarrassed or complicate their friendship. It's not like something bad happened between them, on the contrary, they grew even closer than before but something was different in his own feelings. He never thought of himself as someone who's attracted to guys, all his life he liked only women and even had a relationship once. He always thought that him liking being with Yechan and admiring his beauty and cutness was a part of their friendship, that it's nothing out of the ordinary.

 However, when they started filming the drama he started to feel himself getting very attracted to Yechan in certain scenes, it made him crazy and he felt ashamed that he's feeling this way for their maknae. He was sure it's because of his role and that he was too immersed in it but he was  wrong. Because even after it he found himself being attracted to him. The teasing of their members about them since they started filming the drama and Yechan helping them making Jaehan embarrassed didn't help at all. 

Now they are on the third day of filming, they had a few scenes on their own and now it's time for their first ever kiss scene. When the crew mentioned it in the meeting Yechan wasn't surprised like Jaehan thought he will be, he guessed that he wasn't the only one predicting it to happen. Jaehan was super nervous, he was afraid to do something that will make Yechan  feel uncomfortable so he decided to talk with him before they start shooting. He was on his way to the dressing room, he needed to change from his daily clothes to his officer uniform. 

"Hey hyung" Yechan greeted him shirtless, putting on a red t-shirt with a grey track suit. 

"Hi" He greeted back and before he could start the conversation he had in mind their stylist opened the door after knocking twice and getting permissiom from Yechan after he was done. 

"Jaehn it's for you, I'll be waiting outside let me know when you're done" She handed the officer uniform to him so he could change as well and went out of the dressing room to give him privacy to change. 

"The uniform looks really good on you" Yechan said after he was done putting on the pants. He turned his head since he wasn't facing the younger and noticed that Yechan was leaning on the makeup table with his hands, observing him changing. 

"Thanks" He replied with a small smile. Hell, he feels like his heart is about to burst. 

When he tried to put on his upper part of the uniform he was tired of the amount of bottuns he had to get done. From the white bottuned up shirt to the black upper part. 

"To hell with those buttons" He murmerd under his breath. 

"Let me help you" Yechan said and Jaehan was about to brush his offer but the younger was faster than him, he already turned him around and started to do his way. 

"You seem a little nervous, is everything okay?" Yechan asked without looking at him, he concetrated on the bottuns. 

"Am I that obvious?" Jaehan sighed, loosening his tensed shoulders. He didn't noticed he was tensed until now. 

"You're an open book for me hyung" Yechan smiled and patted his shirt when he was done. 

"Thanks for helping me" Jaehan smiled wholeheartedly thanking him, it made Yechan to smile back. 

"So what is it hyung?" He asked again, he didn't let go. 

"I wanted to talk with you about our next scene" He started, observing the younger's reaction. He only nodded at him to continue. 

"I wanted to know how you feel about it and if there's some things that you don't like in this kind of things so I can try to prevent myself from doing. I'm afraid that it will make things weird between us so if there's anything fell free to let me know" Jaehan said and tried hard to make eye contact to look confident. He really didn't know how he managed to say it all out, he was proud of himself. He looked at Yechan who was smiling now, crossing his arms. 

"Well?" Jaehan ushered him after getting no reply.

"I appreciate you saying this, I don't want us to feel weird or awkward as well" He said and the fond look he had on his face wasn't helping to Jaehan's weak heart. 

"I need to think about the things I don't like, is there something that you don't like while kissing? Or something that you do like?" 

That one caught him off guard. His thoughts were shown on his face because Yechan explained himself. 

"I know that it may be weird for us, so maybe doing things that we like will make it easier for us" He explained Oh dear God, Jaehan wanted to die. He didn't want to say how he liked to get kissed. But Yechan looking at him impatiently left him no choice. 

"Well...I don't like when it's agrassive, it depends on the situation but usually I like it slow and tender" He said the most embarrassing thing in his life, he was ready to die now. He can't believe he said that to their maknae. He guessed he'll burn in hell. 

"Aww, our Jaehan hyung is so romantic" Yechan teased him with pinching his  left cheek. 

"It's your turn" Jaehan snapped after pushing his hand away. 

"Well, there's not something that I dislike specifically but I really like nipping on the lips and a little..biting" He said the last words more like a whisper and Jaehan almost choked. Keep it cool Jaehan. 

"So our maknae is not so inncoent is he?" He tried to shrug it off, but hell, is Yechan in some way saying that he should bite him to make the scene easier for them? Well that may be easier for Yechan but to Jaehan it will take a long time to try and recover. 

"Let's just go with our feelings, I feel comfortable with you hyung. You can do whatever you think is right" Yechan said with a little smirk before exiting the room. 

He needs to find the nearest cliff to jump off.