Chapter 10

Yechan's POV

Yechan was at the studio producing some music with Hangyeom, the comapny decided to hurry so they could finish the first album since they got into the new company. Their fans have been waiting a long time for a new release or content from them. Jaehan was very determind to make it go faster, he woke them up at seven in the morning so they could finish three songs that are waiting to complete the whole album. 

However, Sebin asked to talk with Jaehan half an hour ago. He looked quite serious and it's been on his mind ever since the elder got out to talk with him. 

"Hangyeom Hyung, what do you think Sebin wants?" Yechan decided to ask him, he figured he might know something. 

"I don't really know, but I saw him talking with Jaehannie a few days ago and they weren't agreeing on something. Sebin was looking a little bit frustrated but I don't know the reason" Hangyeom said, it even irked Yechan more. 

All of a sudden they heard shouting from the rest area outside, it sounded like Sebin. They immediately went outside to witness Sebin yelling at Jaehan, both of them standing in the middle of the room with the rest of the members as well. 

"You are really something Jaehan" Sebin dropped the honorifics, still raising his voice. 

"We already talked about it" Jaehan was still calm, he tried to reply in a good manner to not let the situation escalate any further. 

"What's going on here?" Hangyeom had the courage to ask.

"What's happening is that we have a selfish leader" Sebin kept lashing out, Yechan was shocked to hear him saying such things about their leader. His boyfriend. 

"Be careful Sebin" Jaehan now got mad, he still tried to stay calm but he used his authority voice. 

"I think Sebin hyung is right" Xen said, teaming up with Sebin. 

"What the fuck is it all about?" Hangyeom tried again to figure things out. 

"Look, I'm not saying you are a bad leader, but Sebin hyung is right. All he wants is to spend some time with you when you're producing music to learn so he can start making songs as well" Xen explained the situation finally. 

"I understand that, but as I said before we are trying hard to finish the album as soon as possible. We have a deadline until this weekend, we can't slow down and explain things from the start. I promised to teach him and the rest of the members who wants to know how to do it after this comeback" Jaehan explained his side, he was really trying his best here. 

Yechan wanted to meddle so bad, but he had to try and refrain himself from it. Yesterday after they confessed to each other their feelings Jaehan asked him to keep it a secret. He didn't want the members to think he gives Yechan special treatment, he's the leader and he always tried to make the most objective decisions. Yechan knew that even though they are lovers now,  if Jaehan would ever think Yechan is in the wrong that he won't turn a blind eye to it and it won't effect his decisions. But Jaehan didn't want to risk it and now he could understand it. 

"But It's been two years since our debut, also our next comeback after this one will be  at least half a year from now!" Sebin was so outraged, it was so unlike him. Xen was at his side, the rest of the members stayed quite. It bothered Yechan that no one defended Jaehan. 

"Sebin hyung, I understand when you are coming from. But you have to understand that the company asked Jaehan hyung to hurry the process. We can't teach you properly in a week" Yechan stood up to him, he couldn't hear more bad things about him. 

"I agree with them, we barely manage to make any progress alone, we have to finish it soon" Hangyeom adeed to Yechan's statemant. 

"Whatever" Sebin said annoyed and stormed out of the room with Xen right after. 

The other members were still quiet, some of them excused themselves back to the dorm. Yechan wanted to console Jaehan badly with a big hug but tried to stop himself. Jehyun, kevin and Hyuk were still there along with Hangyoem. 

"I'll try to get some sense into him, I'll be right back" Hangyeom said, getting out of the studio. 

Jaehan went back to the room without saying anything. Yechan followd after him, he immediately sat at his chair and looked where they stopped before this mess started. Yechan didn't want to be a burden so he just sat beside him. 

"Thank you for standing up for me" Jaehan said after a few minutes, holding his hand while looking at him thankfully. 

"Of course I would stand by you" Yechan said back in a heartbeat, making the elder to smile. 

"The rest of the members didn't, they probably think the same as him. If they didn't they would've speak up" Jaehan said it lightly and tried to brush it aside right after by keep going with their producing. 

"It's not true, I think they were very shocked by Sebin hyung's behavior. It even took me a few seconds to overcome it, it was so unlike him and the harsh things he said were really wrong and out of place" Yechan explained his leader, he didn't want him to think so low of himself. 

Jaehan didn't respond to it, so he decided to grab his face with both of his hands to make him look at him properly. 

"Hyung, you are the best leader we could ever ask for. I know how much you endure for us without us even knowing, you always put the group's favour above yourself and I wish everyone could see it. You are the best and I will make sure to tell you this until you believe in it like I do" Yechan was determind to prove him that all the things Sebin said were not true, he was so cute and wholesome that Jaehan couldn't resist and kissed him. 

Sorry for any mistakes, I tried to update as soon as I can. Please vote and let me know if you liked it and  what was your favorite part if you had one, thank you for reading ♥